Chapter 50

While Kevin, Frankie and Joe went out to go get dinner, Nick and I explored his parent's house. I have never really been over here to look at how beautiful it is, but then you get to Frankie's room and all hell let loose. It was the messiest room I have ever seen. Clothes were everywhere! It was horrifying, but Nick just shut the door and continued to show me Kevin and Joe's room. They were untouched, but looked ready for them to come home at anytime. I guess that's where they will be sleeping tonight. Nick then gestured towards another room, "Right this way." I laughed and then walked into the room. It was very modern. White and black color scheme. It was chic. It was beautiful... I can't even think of the words to describe it. Nick held me close to his side, "Do you like it?" I nodded, "I have never seen anything like it." As he pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. Our lips met and things got heated. I mean to close the door he pinned me up against it. He laid us both down on the bed. Before we both took our close off, I slowed it down, "Nick" He looked up at me. I continued with a smile, "I don't think I'm comfortable having sex at your parents house..." He smiled back "Your right... That would be strange." We both laughed and then continued to kiss.

When we heard the boys come back, Nick and I headed downstairs. They saw that my lipstick was all over Nick. Joe commented, "Somebody was playing tonsil hockey." Kevin and Frankie laughed with Joe while Nick and I tried to wipe off the lipstick. We both blushed out of embarrassment. At least Nick's parents weren't in the room. I diverted the attention off Nick's face and started to talk about dinner. Eventually, we sat down and had hamburgers and hotdogs. Everyone sat at the table enjoying their meal. Mrs. Jonas started, "So I'm guessing you two are staying here tonight." Nick answered "Yeah we were just going to crash in my room since it would be easier for you." She nodded. The rest of dinner was quiet which was strange. Once we all left the table everyone started talking. I hinted at Nick that I wanted to go to bed and he excused us.

We headed up to his room, and got ready for bed. There was a knock at the door and Nick said they could come in. Joe walked in, "I just wanted to let you know that Kevin is off to meet Danielle at the hospital. They are having their baby!" Nick's smile just made my day. He was so excited for his brother and excited to be an uncle. Joe and Nick hugged, then went down stairs to tell his parents the news. I stayed upstairs. I know I should of gone down but I just was too tired. Plus I have to get up early tomorrow to meet Mrs. Jonas and my mom to make more wedding plans. I sent a quick text to Dani and Kevin congratulating them, and off to bed I went.

The next morning, I woke up and ran down to the kitchen where Mrs. Jonas was making breakfast. She was flipping pancakes while the eggs simmered on the stove. She said good morning and continued to cook. Mr. Jonas was getting ready to leave. As he walked out, he mentioned that Nick was in the studio. I walked down and look through the glass to see Nick strumming on his guitar. He was still in his pajamas just playing along. I knocked quietly on the door and asked if I could come in. He nodded and I went and sat by him. He put his guitar on the other side of him and looked forward. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed, "You ready to go make wedding plans?" He smiled, "I'm always ready..." I smiled as Nick held my hand. We walked upstairs and were told that the wedding planner was coming here, so we got ready and waited for her to come.

After, our meeting we left straight to the hospital to see the new member of the family. "Alena Rose Jonas" said Kevin with a smile on his face. I asked if I could hold her and he nodded. Once she was in my arms I cuddled her closely. She was beautiful. I sat in a rocking chair as Nick Joe and Kevin huddled around me. Nick kept a smirk on his face. She was the cutest little baby I have ever seen! Dani asked to hold her again, so I got up and handed her Alena. Alena got me thinking. I would love having my own children, but Nick and I haven't discussed having kids. We have been so busy with wedding plans and finding my mother that we haven't talked about having kids, expenses, or anything having to do with family.

We left after a few hours and went home... Maybe I should bring up that conversation sometime.