Domestic Prompts (Part Two)

• Choosing to repaint the apartment and going to the hardware store together to pick out color swatches.

• Thunderstorm cuddles.

• Person A has woken up in the morning and Person B is sleeping next to them. Person A thinks about how wonderful it is to be next to Person B. Then Person B rolls over in their sleep and their arm smacks Person A in the face.

• Imagine Person A from North America and Person B from Europe arguing over what football is.

• Person B avidly trying to warm up Person A's hands by aggressively rubbing them between theirs.

• Imagine your OTP working out together. Person A is working hard while Person B falls after one push-up.

• Our AC is out and it's in the middle of the summer.

• It's 2 am but you're craving cake and we're both awake so let's bake in our underwear.

• You beat me at Mario Kart and now you've been banished to the couch for the night (Bonus: I get up and come sleep with you).

• You found me crying on the kitchen floor in the middle of the night next to a shattered jelly jar.

• We're moving in together. Now, what are we going to do with all these duplicate copies of books, movies, etc. that we have?

• I come home to a Nerf gun on the front porch and a note that said "Here's your weapon. I have one too. Good luck, xo".

• "You're a psychopath"
  "I prefer creative".

• Surprising their kid(s) with a trip to Disneyland.

• Getting drunk and cooking together