" Rider, you don't want to meet her trust me." Colton interrupted and Rider rolled his eyes.

" Yay, you really don't." I said and he smiled.

" Ok, I believe you, darling." He smirked and Colton rolled his eyes.

" Don't flirt with my girl, Rider. Come on Cher, I'll show you around." Colton said and he took my hand and we left the trailer.

The set was pretty cool, I also found out about what the movie was about. It's about two best friends( Colton's dad and another guy's characters )and their family going out camping and are attack by all these crazy animals likes werewolves, zombies, demons, vampires and all that stuff and they tried to survive the night and not everyone makes it. I have to say I would see the movie but I hate horror films, they give me the creeps.

The place their shooting it at is by a river and near the river is a cave, and that cave gives me the creeps also. I say who ever wrote this movie haves a great imagination. (A/N/he,he I came up with the movie idea, P.S. It was just an idea that popped in my mind, it's not a real movie.)

" Hey, I have to talk with my dad, you can hang here." Colton said and I nodded my head. We were hanging out in his dad's trailer while the cast went to rehearsal. They would rehearse the movie during the day and then do it at night, since it takes place at night.

" K." I said as he left the trailer and I turned on the TV and listened to the news, they were talking about car crashing and all the sad and deadly stuff. I feel bad for the families that have to go through that, Peaches though wouldn't care, she only cares about herself. ( A/N/ I feel bad for the families that have to deal with that. ) I sat back in the chair and watched the TV till the door open and I sat up straight hopping for Colton, but Rider came in.

" Why hello darling." He said with a grin and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I'm acting like Peaches there, well the kid haves to understand that I don't like him. "What wrong darling?" He asked sitting down next to me and I moved over.

" Hmm..Let's see your here and not Colton." I said annoyed and he chuckled and moved closer to me.

" What's so wrong about me being here, darling." He asked and I again rolled my eyes.

" Stop calling me darling!" I said even more annoyed.

" Nah, you look adorable when your mad...darling." He said getting up and I exhaled a breath and got up and faced him.

" Can you please leave me alone!" I yelled and he kept looking at me. What the heck is wrong with this kid? He came closer to me and I stood my ground and crossed my arms.

" Your pretty darling." He said and he moved some hair out of my face and ran his thumb down my right cheek, he was cold when he touched me. I slapped his hand away and he smirked.

" Get. Out." I demanded and he lowered his head so his face was inches from mine.

" Maybe I don't want to." He whispered and then kissed my lips lightly ( again cold to the touch) and I tensed up. Holy Chez! What the heck is he doing?! He pulled away and then he smirked, I was looking at him with my eyes wide open. He stepped away and sat down on the couch next to the door and five seconds later Colton came back and I snapped out of it and looked at Colton and hugged him.

" Hey Cher, Rider what are you doing here?" Colton said turning to Rider and he shrugged his shoulders.

" He keeps annoying me." I said crossing my arms, leaving out the kissing part. Colton looked at me then Rider and pointed to the door.