Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair

Start from the beginning

I placed my unorganized books on the table and sighed at the empty seat next to me.

I miss Ella.

I swear if the cops still don't find her I'll call the president of United States.

Not that I'd have the number but... You get it.

Mr. Smith got into class a few seconds later.

He greeted us and we lazily greeted back.

Oh, forgot to tell you, Ella's his favourite student because she sorta introduced him a product which helped him finally grow his hair back.

He took a glance on the empty seat next to me and called out, "You!"

I looked up and he was sorta pointing at me I guess? Oh yeah right, nobody remembers my name since I was so quiet.

"M-me?" I stuttered, pointing at myself.

"Yes, you, Ella's friend, where's Ella?" He asked and I could hear people starting to laugh at him not knowing my name.

Well, not that I'm surprised since I bet the ones laughing don't even know my name.

Which reminds me... How would Harry Styles know my name?

Why'd you even care to remember? I mean he's the type of guy who calls everyone 'You' right?

Oh right, back to Mr Smith.

"S-she um... She's on a long vacation." I lied since her mum would probably want me to keep this a secret.

Mr. Smith nodded and then started passing down assignment worksheets.

"Complete this with you lab partners in one period, it's really simple. And uh..." He paused as he reached my seat, "You, go join with them."

He said pointing at a table behind me.

I looked back and there was jet black hair guy with Harry Styles. Harry was observing the ammonium liquid and hanging his tongue out after smelling it while jet black hair was actually smirking at me.

Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!

Feel the sarcasm!

I rolled my eyes and pleaded, "Can't I do it by myself, Mr Smith?"

"Well, do you have four hands?"

"I-"

"Then stop complaining." Mr Smith exclaimed as he banged on the table a little with his hand.

I stopped and unwillingly drag myself there with a chair.

I decided to drag my seat next to jet black hair guy, even if he's a horrible person, he'd still won't be worse than Harry Styles, right?

Mr Smith clapped his hands a couple of times to gain some attention and said, "Okay, class now discuss! Starting from now!"

Trying to get a good grade, I decided to control my temper a little and just started working on what chemicals and lab instruments we needed.

Harry wasn't doing anything, he was still observing the tube of ammonia and jet black hair guy was just staring at me doing stuff.

I ignored his stares and grabbed methane from the side of the table when suddenly I heard jet black hair guy chuckle.

I turned my head around to face him and raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"You realize that the paper isn't saying CH4 right?" Jet black hair guy asked, still laughing.

Not trying to give in, I fought back, "Well, if you're that smart why don't you help out?"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Yes, yes it is." I said while taking a short glance at Harry who was currently having his head rested on the table, snoring.

"It's on." He smirked while putting on the rubber gloves.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Love,

Mandy