Chanwoo

I'm back ! Not sure about when will i post "apology" next part but please wait and keep on support me ^^
This one is made at 11.55pm. Im sorry if this one didnt suit your taste.

You stared at Hani's phone.

"What are your purpose for showing me this?" You asked her.

Hani was your enemy since kindergarden. She always tried to make a fight with you. She jealous whenever you got new thing or good result.

She came near to you and whispered

"Well just to show you that your boyfriend is cheating on you dummy." She moved a bit and gave you a smirk.

"Lmao dude. I know you very well. And i know that chanwoo wont cheat on me. Now back off !"

"you gonna believe me when you see it with your eyes ! break up with that guy !"

"For what ? So you can take him after i break up with him ? Duh never !" You pushed Hani a bit and walked.

●●●●●

You were walking down the school stairs and had a suprised. You saw Linda, Hani's bff was hugging Chanwoo. Your eyes turned big when he didnt pushed her and accept the hugged well.

"Told ya." Hani walked passed by you and waved. You hold your fist tried to control your anger.

You were still watching Chanwoo and Linda talked. After a while Linda asked for excuse and when to who-know-where. Chanwoo turned and walked to the stairs.

He looked up and found you stared at him. He gave you a smile and waved at you. You glared to him and continued your walked without looking at him.

"Y/n !" You heard he called you but you just ignored him.

●●●●●

Your class end a bit late from usuall. You packed your things and walked to your home.

"Y/n !" You knew it was Chanwoo's voice so you ignored him.

He pulled your wrist but you fight back. He took your face to make you looked at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"What ?"

"Why are you being like this"

"Ask yourself."

"I didnt do anything! But you acted cold to me for the whole day!"

"Whatever. You know the answer for your question"

You pushed him and left him behind. the picture that Hani showed you still played on your mind.

It showed Chanwoo was kissing Linda. Depply.

You stopped at the park nearby and sat on one of the bench (how to spell this~~~) there. It weird thst you didnt cried this time.

Suddenly you felt someone sat beside you. You turned and saw Chanwoo. He didnt looked at you and just looked at the clouds.

You stood up but he pulled your wrist made you sat back to your place.

"Lets settle here. I hate question that are left behind"

"I mentioned before that you had the answer"

"Please, just tell me. Its already third time we're fighting this week."

"So what if it third or fourth times !"

"I love you y/n. Why make thing difficult for us."

"Stop saying that word. maybe Linda also heard the word"

"WHAT ?! Babe ? What are you saying?"

"Babe ? Huh. I saw a vid that showed you were kissing thst linda girl so deeply ! And today i saw with my own eyes you were hugging Linda at the corridor !"

"Lol no. Where did you get that vid"

"Hani showed me."

"And you believe her more than you believe me ?

y/n you misunderstood me. I never kissed her. That for sure another person or edited. She hugged me cause finally i got this thing for you. You also know that she is my childhood friend so its usuall thing for us.  I worked hard for this cause you said you really want this. Im mad at you right now so i'll go now. Take care"

you Looked at his gift. It was a necklace that you really want. You looked at the vid back repeatedly and saw that guy was not Chanwoo. Your eyes got teary. You tried to called him but he turned his phone off.

Suddenly you got a text from him.

Chanbby*
Lets end this. If you still behave like this, i wont sure this relaytionship can stay longer. Sorry but lets break up. Goodbye Lee y/n. Take care.

You cried harder than before while hold the necklace he gave tightly. Regreting about all thing that had happen.