Jinhwan [ Request ]

You and Jinhwan were bestfriend. But he was two years older. He was a senior at your school.

Actually you had a crush on him since the first day you entered the school.

You were sitting alone during recess and Jinhwan came and sat with you. He smiled at you. You were shocked. You didnt knew why your heart was pumping fast. Since then, you and Jinhwan became bestfriend.

Today was your 3rd anniversary of friendship between you and him. He asked to meet you at your usually cafe. The first time he brought you there was on your first day at school, after school.

You tied your hair. Ponytailllllll. You wore red short sleeves tshirt with tight jeans and black jacket. You wore your black converse and told your mom that you were going to meet him.

You arrived and you took a sit at your usual place, the place where you and Jinhwan always sat.

You ordered your drink and for him too since he always ordered the same one and never wanted to try the other menu.

Your ordered arrived and you took a sip.

Then you noticed Jinhwan walked to you. You smiled brightly. But your smiled disappeared when you saw Jinhwan pulled someone i mean... a girl's  hand behind him. Your heart were racing so fast in there.

Jinhwan took a sit in front of you together with that girl. Both of them smiled to you and you tried your best to reply them back.

Jinhwan called the waiter and ordered a drink for the girl. He didnt ordered his since you already ordered for him.

"thanks for the drink. You know mine well." He smiled to you. You didnt replied, and just took a sip of yours.

"Sooooo y/n." Jinhwan called you.

You answered with a nodded.

"Dont you want to know her?" he asked.

You didnt knew what to answer so you looked at that girl and nodded again.

"She is my girlfriend." You were shocked. But actually you already knew what will he said since he came with that girl.

"O-ouh. Congratulations. Im h-happy for you. Glad to hear that my bestfriend, senior and brother al-already have som-someone with him." You tried to control your voice.

●●●●●

Jinhwan wanted to send you but you refused. You didnt had any courage to face him right now.

You arrived at your house. You greeted your parents.

"Y/n come here and eat." Your mom asked you.

"Emm i think i dont want to eat tonight."

"Gosh, are you on diet baby ?"

"No eomma. I already ate just now."

"Ouh okay. Take a good rest okay."

"Emmm, jalja eomma. Appa."

You entered your room and bumped your face onto your bed. You cried. You thought your 3rd anniversary will be like before. Where there was just you and him.

"What had i done to deserve it today. My first love. He's gone. It-its my fault for not telling him about it. Bu-but my must on our anniversary" without you noticed, you sleep with your tears.

●●●●●

It already three days since you didnt attended your school. You didnt wanted to meet him.