"Get your clothes on and let's go," it called circling around her.

Sarin grumbled, brushing the sand off of her, she put her top and skirt on. Quickly she fastened the belts and holsters, and then pulled on her stockings. Lastly she put on her bracers, headband, and necklace.

"Such a girl, it takes you forever," the bird chided.

"Oh shut up," Sarin rebuked.

Together they took off down the beach searching for the spot where Sarin interrupted the moment Kita and Snowy had been sharing. As the sun set they found the pair cuddling on the beach. Not far away Sarin could see herself walking up the beach. She wondered what ever possessed her that blue and white was a good combination for her. It was so...so weak and pleasant looking. It also screamed whore for some reason.

She and the bird landed a ways behind them to watch. They stood and listened as the blue Sarin fell to her knees and confessed her love for Kita. She nearly cried listening to the other two try and comfort her and convince her she wasn't going to die. She was so pathetic and scared of fighting back then. Finally, the three of them cuddled together for a long time, before Sarin left the other two alone. That's when things became interesting.

Kita and Snowy began to argue over her. Curiously she listened in.

"Well, what do you want to me to do Snowy? She was already a wreck. And you didn't seem to have a problem with it two hours ago."

"I didn't want to crush the poor girl. The idea was to get her to get over her first love and move on, not build it up more. You have to tell her it's over and she needs to find someone else." Snowy said firmly.

"And what if I don't?"

"What do you mean what if you don't? You don't have a choice. You belong to me."

"I belong to no one," Kita hissed. "Not even you."

"You took me as a partner and married me. That makes you mine."

Kita's eyes burned, "I've loved Sarin almost as long as I've loved you. The only reason you're here and not her is because of that obligation."

"What you wouldn't have tried to make it work with me otherwise? You would have left me in the mountains?" Snowy snarled.

"That obligation of I loved you first and even when I had a good reason to leave, I didn't. I chose you over her. I didn't have to, and I had the reason I needed to leave. Instead, I chose to get your side and try and make it work. But, I will not let you drive her off in some jealous rage. She's too sweet and good for that and has way to much potential to help us."

"I don't care if she's the solution to all our problems and the world's. She's not going to stay." Snowy said bluntly.

"Snowy," Kita sighed, "she's going to stay and I will continue to love her. You cannot stop either of those things. You'd better get used to the idea."

"So you're saying I don't have a choice? That my thoughts and feelings mean nothing to you?" Snowy demanded pocking a finger into Kita's chest.

"They mean everything to me, but I have my wants and needs as well."

"What can she give you that I cannot?"

"She gave me life when I had none. She was there to comfort me when I was all alone suffering in pain and crying until I couldn't cry anymore. She stayed awake with me for days keeping me alive after I found out about you. She'd come in after my physical therapy sessions and talk to me, just to keep my mind off the pain. She never asked for anything or wanted anything. We feel in love because we realized we had a lot in common and enjoyed being with each other. I owe her everything and there's no way I can ever repay her for what she's done for me or for us. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her and neither would you. I'm not about to let you drive her away or stop her from seeing me. I may owe the love obligation to you, but I owe my life to her."