Ch.26 I do

Ch. 26

Come out come out wherever you are... Alpha

“Light Anderson, get up.” Someone was waking me up and I groaned.

“Go away.” I murmured and snuggled into my comfy pillow.

“TODAY’S YOUR WEDDING B*TCH!” Christy screamed in my ear which made me jump rubbing my ear.

“Seesh Christy, I think I can’t hear.” I suddenly replayed what happened. “Oh My Gosh, it’s the wedding today!” I squealed clapping my hands.

“No shit Sherlock.” Christy exclaimed before dragging me to the shower and telling me to hurry up.

Yup, as you guessed it, today’s my wedding and I’m freaking happy. I’m so excited and can’t wait for Tyler and I to finally be married. When the pack first knew that Tyler proposed and we’ll get married Heather was going crazy, Christy was hectic, Melanie was happy, Katy was annoyed by Christy’s constant yelling and ordering but had a smile on her face, and Shadow was pleased that Tyler finally had the balls to propose and to stop being a coward. Everyone laughed at that.

Heather immediately started the wedding arrangements as soon as she heard that Ty and I were getting married. Everyone had smiles on their faces and was really happy for us.

The wedding theme was red and white; we were doing it in a five stars hotel back garden. The garden was grand and we decided to put a lot of red and white flowers. Yesterday Tyler kept blabbering about how we’re finally getting married. He was happy and so was I.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I asked Christy with my eyes still closed.

“Yeah.” She excitedly answered

I opened my eyes and gasped in shock. My haired was pulled up in a princess kind of way and had a few sparkles on.

“Oh My Gosh, Christy this is awesome!!!” I said looking at my hair from left to right. It was truly amazing.

“Okay come on, we have to get you in the dress.” Christy squealed and clapped her hands.

I slipped on my white silky David’s Bridal dress (on the side) and my white matching heels.

“Oh Light, you look wonderful.” Melanie wanted to hug me but Christy stepped in the way.

“If you ruin my work, I will murder you with my own hands.” Christy hissed at a wide eyed Melanie. She looked like a male mate trying to protect his mate.

“Okay, okay sheesh, calm down.” Melanie raised her hands up in surrender and backed off.

“Light, you look fabulous.” Katy said in a high pitched girly voice imitating a slut and we all laughed.