Chapter 16

Recap:

"Ariel? Wait are you crying? Ariel?!" Jake exclaimed. He put me on his lap and caressed my cheek while wiping the tears off. "Jake Miller, I think I'm I'm in love with you".

--Jakes POV--

"W-what?" I asked shocked. How could she love me? Come to think of it... I love how her eyes sparkle in the moonlight. I love her light, soft, ombré hair. I love all her curves and edges. I love her. Oh gosh I love Ariel! "I-I" She sniffles. I put her down and grab her waist. I crash my lips into hers. She was shocked at first but she finally kissed back. Our lips moved in sync.

I licked her bottom lip for an entrance and her mouth parted. We both pulled away after. "W-why did you kiss me?" She asks, softly. "Because... I think I'm in love with you too" I whisper, and she heard it. She was surprised, but grinned. I can see why she is so surprised. I never loved a a girl, except one girl. Her name was Aubrey. She was like Ariel. She had light brown hair. I loved her. A lot. She would always watch A Walk To Remember over and over. One day Aubrey, me, Matt, and Gina, (Matt's also ex-lover) were walking to the ice cream shop in midnight.

I heard a trash can thud on the ground in the alley. "Woah did you hear that?" Aubrey asked. "Yea.." I said. "We should go check it out" She said. "Are you crazy Aubrey?!" Matt exclaimed. "We could get killed, Aubrey" Gina squealed in fear. (GINA IS AUBREY'S BESTIE). "We won't! Come on!" Aubrey whined. Her eyes sparkled. "Ok.. Let's go" I sighed and she smiled.

We walked through the alley. "Hello?" Aubrey sang. "Hello, my friends" I heard a familiar voice say. My uncle came came into the view. I gasped and everyone stared at me. Robert chuckled and smirked. "Oh! Jake its you! And you brought your friends, especially this cutie" Robert pointed at Aubrey. "Don't touch her Robert. Do whatever you want with me but don't touch her." I spat. "No.. NOO! I don't want you! I want her!" Robert yelled. "You, Jake! You wouldn't join, so now I have to kill her!" He yelled, holding a gun up.

"Jake!" Aubrey cried. I looked at her. "You wouldent" I say, my voice cracking. "I would" he smirked and pulled the trigger before it was to late for me to save her. "Jake! I love you!" Aubrey whisperd" "NO! AUBREY! I love you! I'm in love with you! Please don't leave me!" I yelled and cried, and cried.

"You do?" She asked, knocking me out of my memory. I nodded. I pecked her lips. "Can I take you on Sunday?"I asked. She giggled and nodded. "Your so freaking adorable!" I blurted out. Her cheeks were bright red. "I-uhh thanks" She blushed harder. "Let's go make out- ERR!! I mean cupcakes let's go make cupcakes" I said as I blushed. Oh my god I just said lets go make out. God I just love her and her beautiful pink lips. "Ok" she giggled.

***

"While the cupcakes are in the oven wanna watch go watch a movie?" Ariel asks. "Sure" I said. "Race ya!" She yelled. "Oh no!" I yelled back and ran beside her. She tripped in the edge of the couch and fell but I caught her waist. We both dropped down and I was on top of her. Her eyes were widened and she looked shocked and embossed. On the other hand I was smirking. I leaned in and crashed my lips into hers. She tugged my hair and let out a small moan. I smiled into the kiss and kissed harder.

The door opened and we both pulled away and she pushed me off gently. Matt and Daileen had wide eyed and we're looking at Ariel and me. Ariel was like a very red tomato and so was I.

HEYYY GUYYYSS! I Don't usually make A/Ns but I have to tell u something! I will not be updating for I Don't Kiss And Tell because I wanna get started on Me And Him! If you haven't.... Go. Check out my other book Me And Him! BYEEE LOVELIESN ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎀🎀🎀🎀😜😜😜😜🦄🦄🦄🦄