Chapter 10

--Ariels POV--

"Ariel... Wake up we have school!" A light but kinda deep voice yells. I open my eyes to see Austin, with a an impatient look on his face. As he leaves I look in my closet for something to wear.

You and Daileen NEED to go shipping like you have sweaters and sweatpants as clothing.

We will...

One more day of looking like a nerd then the other day BAM WAM you look hot.

Wow thanks.

I should really stop talking to my self.. Anyway let's get ready..

I brush my teeth and out a sweatshirt, sweatpants, my adidas shoes, grab my phone and put my bag on my shoulders like usual. I put my hair in a pony tail and let Austin drive me to school instead of Daileen.

"Have any plans for after school?" Austin breaks the silence on the drive to school. "Most likely" I say. He just nods and drives. As I walk to my locker I feel someone's hands on my shoulders. "BOO!" Daileens shouts in my ear. "Ahh!! My ears! They are bleeding" I say dramatically but she did scare me. She gives me a playful glare before looking at my outfit.

"We're going to the mall after school sharp" Daileen says, her thick Australian accent. Yes yes my amigos (friends) she is Australian. "Whyyy? I look fine!" I whined. She scoffed. "Honey! You look like trash!" Daileen exclaimed. "Thanks for the compliment" I mumbled as she chuckles. "No prob bestie!" She yells walking to her class and I'm walking to mine.

I went into Chemistry and sat down. There was no one here but the Teacher because the bell dident ring. "Hello Miss Summers!" Mrs. Clare squeals. Someone is in a good mood today! "Good morning Mrs. Clare!" I said. The bell rang meaning that first period is starting. I saw people coming in. As I saw Jake come in the classroom, everyone gasped. "Wow! Your not late Mr Miller!" Mrs. Clare squeals in delight. He nods and sits in the back. Weird... He usually sits next to me. As Mrs Clare's back was facing the board I looked at him.

He looked mad. Why though? "Okay! So we will be working in partners! The directions are simple I have some writings on a piece of papers and you will chose one for your partner and yourself!" Hmm... Cool! "Brian and Alexandra, Ariel and Jake, Madi and Kasey.." When I heard I was with Jake I mentally squealed. Wait what?

As soon as Mrs Clare came to my desk for Jake and I. I picked up s paper saying:

You and your partner will be making a class meal. I will sent you a allergy list of who's allergic to what. Make anything you want, add drinks, and desert.

I looked at Jake and smiled as he forced a smile. What is going on? "I will let you partners discuss!" As she finishes her last words the class goes loud. I walk up to Jakes seat. "Are you okay?" I say softly as I sit next to him. He nods swiftly. "Ok... Let's make lasagna!" I say, unsure of his nod. "Cool.." He murmurs. "Okay so.." I trail off. "I wish you were mine" I hear him mumble. "Huh?" I ask, my eyes wide. He looks up. "Uhh I said what's for desert?" He says. Sounding more like a question. "Umm okay! For desert let's make chocolate chip cookies!" I squeal. He smiles. A genuine smile.

RINNNNGG! I walk up to my locker with my bag on my Arms. "Hey Ariel?" Austin asks softly bit you can see he's really mad. I turn around seeing his eyes flaming. WHY IS EVERYONE MAD?! "Sure!" I chirp. "Why are you hanging out with.. Jake so much?!" He yells as everyone, including Jake, stares at us. "W-what?" I stutter. "Your not suppose to hang out with other guys!" He yells in frustration. "You can't tell me what to do. I can hang out with Jake wherever and whenever I want to" I state suddenly confident.

"No you c-" he was about to hit me when Jake grabs my waist and he hits the locker. "B--ch!" He exclaims. Austin threw a punch at Jakes jaw. Oh my god why are they fighting?! Austin wasn't that strong but he was about to hit a girl. Jake grabs his head and brings it against a a locker and he falls. "Let's go kitten" Jake whispers huskily in my ear. He picks me up bridal style to his car. "J-Jake what just happened?" I ask softly. "Austin was about to abuse you".

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

As we got out of the car I turn to him. "Thank you so much Jake" I whisper as he gets close to me. "Anytime kitten" he whispers, softly in my ear. As he entwines out hands, waking in the door. I stop realizes were skipping school. "We're skipping!" I yell in horror. He laughs. "Yea we are. I'm not letting you stay in that school while Austin can hit you or not letting you stay alone at home" he chuckles. I had the biggest urge to say aww. I couldn't hold in anymore and let out a loud 'AWWWW!' "That's so sweet Jakey!" I giggle.

Jake and I were talking- wait no more like arguing in my room about stuff like,'Batman is better then that spooderman' (that was me). "But Spooderman has the we-" he got cut off by my phone ringing. "Sorry!" I apologize as I answer the phone. "WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU WERE MOST DEFINITELY NOT IN SCHOOL? OH MY GOD DID JAKE HAVE THE NASTIES WITH YOU?!" Daileen yells and Jake heard it and his eyes grows wider then mine. "Come over I'll explain. AND NO DAILEEN I DIDENT DO THE NASTIES WITH JAKE" I exclaim as Jake smirks. "Would you like to?" Jake asks loud enough for Daileen to hear. "OPEN THE DOOR MORANS!" Daileen exclaims as we hear loud banging.

I hit Jakes shoulder lightly. "Hmm that wasn't a no... Let's go to my room" his smirk goes wider. I gasp as I run to the door to see a a wide eyed Daileen. "You did the nasties?" She asks, in a whisper. "NO!" I yell, very irritated as Jake smirks. I sigh. "Come in" I smile. I see Austin behind Daileen. "Hey I'm sorry for today can we go back to being in a relationship?" Austin asks as Daileen furrows her eyebrows.

"WHO THE F--K DO YOU THINK ARIEL IS? A BIMBO?! OH HELL NO SHE IS NOT DUMB TO FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS!" Jake yells at him. I nod agreeing with Jake. "B-but" he gets cut off. "LEAVE ME ALONE! AUSTIN GET AWAY FROM ME, JAKE AND DAILEEN!" I yell. "Oh and were over" I say In frustration. He runs off into his room. Jake grips on my wrist and I grip on Daileens as we walk to my room.

"What just happened?" Daileen asked. I explained to her everything.

When Jake got out of the room, Daileen wanted to make bucket lists since we're bored.

Ariels Bucket List
1. Get first kiss in the rain with a guy that I like hopefully shirtless.
2. First date to be romantic like a picnic
3. Go to laser tag
4. Play paintball
5. Swim in midnight
6. Slow dance
7. Sky dive
8. Scuba dive? I think that's what it's called!
9. Go to Disney world ( I know I have never been to Disney world)
10. Be on a ship

"Ahh!" I fake scream in horror at Daileens attempt to read my bucket list. Jake bursts open my door. Me and Daileen look weirdly at him. "Oh... Your not getting killed" he looks at the floor awkwardly. "Aww you care about me!" I tease. "N-no.." He trails off as me and Daileen say Awww! "Anyway what's that?" He points to my Bucket list. "N-nothing!" I squeak. He laughs. "Awww come on show me." He mocks. Hey gets closer to me and my heart is beating like crazy.

"I-I'm good" I try to sound confidently. Key word: try. He brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. He cups my cheek and comes closer if that's possible. He goes to my ear and whispers "I know I have an effect on you" he smirks as he slowly gets up. "Oh hey Molly?" She shakes her head. "Daileen" she says still star struck at what just happened. "I'll try to remember. Bye girls! Ariel" He winks at me. "Don't worry you will see my abs later" I look at his chest to see that he is indeed shirtless. My face burns up.

"Ariel..." Daileen says. "I think I like Jake more now." I say.

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

OH! It's getting hot in here! Or is it just you? HAHHAHAHAH No it's actually Jake. XD. Anyway woah! This chapter is cray cray! Anyway see ya later! You know the drill! Vote, comment and share! ❤️