Chpater 15

Heyyyy!!! I was a bit busy with school and everything because I just ate back from vacation and I missed a lot from school so....UUUUGGGGHH XD. Welll.... At least today Daileen is coming back in the story! :D

--Daileens POV--

As I walk out of the airplane to the baggage claim area I bump into a chest. I looked up at Matt? Why is Matt here? "Who are you?" Matt asks. Ok so maybe I did get a haircut and my hair is red. "Matt!!" I squeal as i hug him. He hugs me back awkwardly and then realization hits him. "Daileen! I missed you!" He grins. I giggle at his toothy grin. "You look so different but cuter" he winks and I blush hard.

"Well why are you here?" I ask.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Currently me and Matt are walking to Jakes house because we were bored after we did some stuff. When we were in the front of the door, we heard a gasp. And that gasp belonged to my best friend.

We looked at each other with raised eyebrows. We walked slowly to the Windows to see Ariel on top of Jake, Ariels eyes widened and Jakes lips in a smirk.

--Ariels POV--

"Katelyn! You can't do that! I want Casandra the Barbies shirt to be pink!" I whine. She shakes head. "No! It's suppose to be purple" she squeals. As I was gonna reply with a sassy remark, my phone ringed and the loud song ringed through my ears. Ow. Right now I'm Katelyns daycare because I was gonna I pick her up but she wanted to play.

I look at the caller ID. Why is my dad calling me from work? My dad was a businessman. I answer it and hear panting, as if he just as he ran a marathon.  "Hey d- woah are you alright?!" I squeal with concern. "Yes! I just need you to babysit Katelyn at someone else's house because I need the house" he says as he calms down. "Uhh when?" I ask. "Tomorrow" he cheekily says.  "Bye Ariel! Ok ok.. Hey Katie!" My dad yells as he ends the call.

Hmm Katie you say? "Ariel!" Katelyn squeals. "Sorry Hun, I'll be back in a bit, I'm going into the play room." I say as I run to the play too.

I go through my contacts. Hmm. Who can help me? DAILEEN! Matt told me that she's here! I click the green button and she answers immediately.

"Matt.." Daileen giggles.

I hear Matt pant and Daileen pant.

"Hmm?" Matt mumbles.

"Ariel called" I hear Daileen whisper.

"Oh shoot!" I hear shifting in the background.

"What the flying horse just happened?" I ask. "Well.. Umm we were.. Well..-" She gets cut off. "We made out but then it got a lot more heated then you called" Matt says casually. I hear Daileen hit his arm or something. "Ow!" Matt groans. "Whatever Can I come over with Katelyn tomorrow?" I ask sweetly. I hear Matt huff and Daileen laughing nervously. "Well were a bit busy..." She trails off then I released something. "Gross! Bye!" I squeal in disgust.

Well.. Looks like they are umm.. Pre-occupied. "Ariiiii!" I hear Isabella, daycare worker and also my friend, squeal from downstairs. "A boy is here to see you!" She yells. Boy? As I run downstairs I see Isabella with,a hand on her hip at Jake and Jake smiling. "Who are you mister?" Isabella tries,to look scary. "I am Ariels friend, Jake" Jake chuckles. "Are you that one she sa-" I cut her off. "Heyyyy! Jake! Wassuuppp?" I laughed nervously. I give a glare to Isabella and she smiles innocently.

Yes.. I told Isabella that I liked Jake.

"Hey Ariel" He grins at me. I smile back at him then my eyes widened on how he looks. Dayum! He looks hot! Jake is wearing a black V-Neck. With some ripped jeans. His hair is messed up like bed hair but somehow he manages to make it look like he spent hours on it. "Wow checking me out already?" He whistles. My cheeks go red. "Shut up..." I mutter. "What are you doing here anyways" I mumble.

"I was dident want to text you because I'm bored and do you wanna go to my house to make cupcakes?" He smiles sheepishly. My eyes widen. Wow. Cupcakes?

"Awww!" Isabella squeals. We both snap our heads at Isabella. "Sorry! It's just that you guys are really a cute couple!" She smiles. I choke on my own spit. "Say what now?" I speak slowly. "I said that y-" I cut her off. "I know what you said. We're not a couple" I choke out, pretended to be disgusted. "Oh come on! Your lying because everyone wants a piece of this babe" Jake smirks at me. God dammit I do want a piece of him. "W-what?" Jake sputters. I tilt my head. "What?" I ask panicked. "You-" I cut him off realizing that I sad it out loud. "HAHAHA! I think we should go!" I laugh nervously as I walk out of the daycare.

I hear Jake chuckle beside me in the car. I cough awkwardly. "So umm how did you know I was at the daycare?" I ask. He shrugs. "I was gonna pick up my brother Josh but then I heard you talking so I wanted to tell you in person what I have been thinking about instead of texting you when you were here. I don't usually come to pick him up, my mom does." He finishes. I nod turn realize that Josh is still at the daycare. "Wait! Isn't Josh still there?" I ask. "Oh shiet!" He yells as he grabs his phone from his back pocket with his hand still on the wheel and,threw the phone on my lap.

"Please call a contact named Rose" He says. My heart shatters a bit.

Who is Rose?

Why does he want me to call her?

DO I NEED TO STAB A BETCH?

"She's Josh's nanny, babe" Jake chuckles

"I-I-" I started but he cut me off. "Ariel.. Come on who can resist me?" My dear old friend, heart. Remind me why I like this cocky, annoying and hot boy? I mumbled some colorful words under my breath. "I can" I smirked at him. "Ha no you can't!" He smirked back. Right..

When we came inside his house I saw a big mirror. I looked at the girl in front of me. "Gosh I'm so ugly" I muttered. It's true! I am...

"No your not" I heard a voice say. I turned around seeing Jake giving me a pout. "Yes I am" I argued. "Your beautiful no matter what? Got that?" Jake snapped.

"Mommy? Mommy!" I yelled. "My gosh child you are so loud!" My mommy squealed. I giggled seeing her cover her ears. "Mommy I have a question for you" I said.

"What is it my angel?" She said. Her voice was comforting and soft. I went into my room and grabbed my princess mirror and ran back to mommy. I looked into the mirror then back at mommy. "Am I ugly?" I ask looking wide into the mirror.

"Why would you ask such a thing?" She says. But there is a catch in her voice. Sadness. "Because I no look pretty" I frowned. "Your beautiful no matter what. Got that?" She asked, sternly. I nodded. "Thank y-"

"Ariel!" A voice yelled. "Huh? Wha?" I said. I looked up to see Jake running s hand through his hair. "I have been calling your name, even shaking you, and you have been in your own world" he grunted. I,looked at him and started crying. His words reminded me so much of my mom. "Ariel? Wait are you crying? Ariel?" He put me on his lap and caressed my cheek while wiping the tears off. "Jake Miller, I think I'm I'm in love with you".

Hey guys! HAHAHHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER HAHAAAHHAHAHA! Sorry I haven't been posting lately I have been busy because on ma test I got w bad grade in math so I had to work SO hard for the next test and I got a 94%. Good?

IS IT TO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY? -Justin Beaver- uhh I mean Beaver- wait not Beiber! Yes yes that! Sorry *Smiles sheepishly at audience*.

Baiiii!