Chapter 5

--Ariels POV-

As me and Daileen get in the car to get out of school, Melanie, the schools gossip girl, runs up to us. I give Daileen a confusing look and she returns one back to me. "Ariel! Daileen!" Melanie yells. "Yea?" I ask. "Jake Miller and Dylan Robinson are having a fight! Follow me!!" Melanie yells in her high pitched voice. She flips her red hair away and motions us to follow her.

I push through the crowd of people and see Jake eyes are cold and filled with anger. Same with Dylan's eyes. I look at Matt across from me in a DO SOMETHING! Look. Jake turns his head to me and his eyes soften. I gave him a worried look and a stop! It's not worth it! Look. "What? Oh! Is that her?" Dylan mocks as he points to me. Jake throws him a punch in the jaw when he's not looking and Dylan falls to the ground.

Jake runs up to me and Daileen. "Jake! Are you okay?!" I yell with concern. He nods and grabs me bridal style. Matt grabs Daileens wrist and runs behind us. He puts me in the passenger seat of his car. He grips his wheel and drives fast. "JAKE! Calm down! Do you want to kill us?!" I shout. He looks at the meter and slows down.

"Jake, are you gonna tell me why you fought Dylan?" I ask. He growls. "He said your a b----" He barks. His face full with anger. As we stop by my house, I let him come in. "Sit on the couch I'll bring the first aid kit" I say with still much concern in my voice and probably in my eyes.

--Jakes POV--

I nod as Ariel walks up the stairs. I hear someone open the door. I see Ariels dad walk in, with surprised look on his face. "Jake?" He asks. I laugh nervously. "Yes Mr Summers?" I ask nervously. "What are you doing in my house?" He asks. "Ariel invited me" I smile weakly. "Oh! Ok well you can stay for dinner!" He squeals.

"No.. I don't want to tr-" he cuts me off. "NO! You won't do any trouble! I'll start on dinner now!" He sings. Well then... This will be interesting.... He dident ask about my. It's and bruises...

--Ariels POV-- 

As I skip downstairs I see my dad cooking. "Uhh.. Hey dad when did you come home?" I ask with the aid kid in my hand. "Jake is staying for dinner and I just came!" He says. "Okay! Jake come upstairs" I say walking up to my room.

As he walks in he takes in my room. "Sit on the bed" I demand. He nods still taking in the room as he sits at the edge of my bed. I grab cotton balls. Oh crap I gotta ask him to take off his shirt. I sit beside him taking out stuff in the aid kit. Still looking down at the aid kit I ask, "Can you take off your shirt?" I ask. Oh god. "Wanna see my abs? It's okay you just could've asked kitten" he says. "First, yay you talked! Second, no." I say flat.

I look at him as he takes off his shirt. OH MY GOD. He has good abs... I just wanna touch em. I shake my head mentally as I grab the alchocal and cotton balls and put some on it to smear it on his cuts. We stay in comfortable silence as I rub the cotton balls on his cuts.

"Done!" I squeal. He chuckles as he lays on his back on my pillows. "What do you think your doin?" I ask him. First, rude! He can't just lay on my bed like that! Second why is he still here with his shirt off? "I'm staying for dinner" he smirks. I groan as I grab my book pack and sit beside the wall doing my homework. "Cmon! Really? Doing your homework when a guest is over? Sugar plum let's do something fun!" He smiles.

"Whhyyyyy?" I whine. "Aww your so cute when you whine!" He says as he pulls a piece of my hair behind my ear, softly. My cheeks get red. "I- Shut up!" I smack his arm as he chuckles. "What do you wanna do anyway?" I ask putting down my math homework. "Hmm..  Mayb-" he got cut off by thunder roaring. I squeal is horror and jump on him. I hate thunder. "Ahh!" I squeal. He chuckles lightly. "Scared? Don't worry" he pauses. "I'll protect you" he whispers in my ear as he puts me beside him. I smile.

He puts in a horror movie as I close the curtains from the thunder. "Horror? Really?" I ask. "Mhmm!" He pauses. "Don't worry kitten I'm right here" he whispers in my ear.

-Few minutes later-

"Ahh!" Jake yells as he and me fall off the bed and I hover on top of him. "Uhh" I say. "I like this position, don't you?" He asks. I quickly get up and sit on the bed. He laughs. Like a genuine laugh. Ugh it sounds so sexy! He runs his hand through his hair as he climbs up beside me and watches the movie. "Ariel" Jake says. "Hmm?" I ask as I look into his eyes. He leans closer to me. "You look cute in your pajamas" he states. "Uhh thanks" I say, breathlessly. He leans in closer as he is about to kiss me. The door slams open and Jake falls off the bed again. I chuckle. "Dinner is ready!" My dad squeals. He looks at Jake. "Jake, son are you alright?" My dad asks
A/N Jake is not really his son. It's what men say. I have learned XD
"Yes" he simply says as he gets up and my dad leaves. He grabs his shirt and puts on.

No! Keep it off! I mean Yes!

As we walk downstairs I smell spaghetti. Yum! My dad grabs 3 plates and puts some spaghetti on them, 2 cups of Coke, and one glass of orange juice for him.

Gosh I think I like Jake Miller!

Heyyyy!!! You thought it was gonna be their first kiss! HA! Nope! But hint hint maybe they kiss!
Jake: Yes!
Author: where did you come from?!
Jake: *shurgs*
Ariel: Aww Jakie likes me!
Jake: don't call me that! I do not like a nerd like you.
Daileen: we are not nerds!!!!!
Matt: babe relax
Daileen: okay!
Ariel: oh my god
Author: i know right
Jake: oh yea by the way the readers just like the book because of me. *winks at readers*
Reader #543: I LOVE YOU JAKE!
Ariel: UGH
Jake: Jelly?
Ariel: whatever! Please a vote
Jake: and a comment!
Daileen: don't forget to share!