Nicolette eyed him but rather direct his intentions to soething else than to her. She knew well Klaus and would not like to lose her temper to someone as despicable as he was. "And who is this handsome young gentleman?" she asked motioning toward the poor kid who seemed to be a slave. "Is this poor kid going to suffer from you any type of harm?"

"No,  no" he laughed. "This is Marcel and he is going to be my son" Niklaus sounded proud. Nicolette didn't like getting into people's business but when it came to Klaus, you never knew what exactly he was planning. 

"And you think I believe it" she chuckled sarcastically. 

"I don't actually care if you believe it or not. But I am going to change Marcel's life and for good" he smiled and that smiled made Nicolette notice something change in Niklaus. She was dubious at first but that smiled change everything. 

"I see, perhaps that's exactly what you need to start feeling something" she was about to turn away when Elijah appeared. 

"Love, here you are. I went to look for you at your school but you weren't there" He smiled, she walked toward him and kissed him. "Oh you met the boy, I went to speak with you about it." Nicolette frowned not sure of what he meant. 

"Pardon me?" she was confused for a bit. 

"Marcel is going to need a teacher, perhaps you should teach him" 

{PRESENT}

"Here she is" Marcel shouted making everyone stare at the woman he was so madly in love. Nicolette walked by ignoring every single stare from his minions. She placed the map down in the table and crossed her arms on her chest. "You did it?" he laughed looking at the map. 

"Davina did it, I just helped her" she specified. He looked up to meet her eyes and he walked toward her to kiss her but she shook her head. She didn't like to kiss him in front of everyone, not while they were trying and dating. It wasn't official yet, at least not for his minions. 

"Thank you" he thanked her by grabbing her wrist and kissing the top of her hand. She blushed lightly, shaking her head she passed through the minions once again and went to her room. There she took off her earrings and her jewelry. Nicolette grabbed her phone and dialed her cousin's phone number. She wanted desperately to know what was her status but she didn't pick the phone. 

Nicolette worried that mentioning the fact that Damon was alive would have made her crazy and got hurt in the process. Nicolette stared at the clock, it was time for her to write yet another letter to her love but it has been a week almost without writing anything else to him. In her last letter she had made it clear it was time for her to move on. But little did she know she would struggle so bad to keep writing those letters to him. 

Her hands trembled and itched to grab her pen and write down everything she was feeling. How she felt with Marcel, how nice it was to have someone kiss her lips again and to also caress her. But it would never compare to his touch, how every tip of his finger lit a fire in her skin. She always swore she was all burned by his touch but no scars ever appeared. 

A soft knock in her door startled her. She cleared her throat and walked toward her door to open it. Marcel was there, he hugged her and lifted her up. Nicolette smiled as he spun her around in his arms. 

"I didn't think you would make her do it, but it's perfect. Now we'll be able to control all the witches." he kissed all of her face as he kept spinning around with her. 

"Marcel, please... you are crazy" she smiled when he stopped. She even felt dizzy and grabbed herself as hard as she could from him to not fall. "Did you ever doubt me?" she asked him in disbelief. 

"Not your capacity to teach, that I know you are incredibly amazing. But to teach her magic without you having any, that's more than I thought. You are full of surprise" he grabbed her hand and kissed the top of it. 

"Marcel, I was a witch once and you know that. Also, I do have magic, how do you think vampires were made?" she lectured him. He smiled and nodded at her. "Now that you know every witch location what do you plan to do?"

"I plan on forbidding magic to them and to use Davina to know when they are using magic. Especially against me or you" he confessed making Nicolette feel surprised by his plan. 

"Pretty nice" she nodded. He knew she didn't like it because she was once a witch but they had to control the town in order to become the powerful ones. "Power comes with a sacrifice and you know that" she looked up into his eyes. "Don't forget" she begged him. 

"I know" he whispered looking down to her. He grabbed her chin and kissed her lips gently. Nicolette closed her eyes briefly and kissed him back. "I won't forget" he said between their kiss. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How are you guy liking it? It's not edited, I wrote it and posted it like this so you don't wait a lot for it.