Justin? As in Justin Bieber.

°002°

Staring at the clock on the wall, only two minutes left until lunch my favourite time of day. This has to be the longest two minutes of my life.

Looking around the class to see most of the students were on the verge of falling a sleep. Mr Lawson has one of the most boring voices I have ever heard and what makes this class worse is that Emery isn't in here with me.

Looking back down at the paper in front of me I just drew over the clouds and sun I had doodled over and over while my head rested in my hand. Can you die of boredom? Because 2 more minutes in this class I might kill myself.

Hearing the bell sound I practually jumped from my seat, gathered my stuff and run out the door as fast as I could. I ran out straight into a massive sea of hungery people.

History is so boring who cares about what happened in the past I don't. You know I don't live in the past so why would I want to learn about it. Feeling my stomach rumble making me sigh as it just reminded me of how hungry I was.

Seriously my stomach feels like my throat has been cut off I'm that hungry. "Hey girl!" Emery said snapping her fingers while jumping out front of me making me jump.

"You scared me." I said playfuly slapping her making her laugh and link arms with me as we walked to the dinner hall.

My stomach made a funny noise again. "Someone's hungry."Emery laughed as just held my stomach with a sad look on my face.

"Just abit. Come on before everything good is gone." I wined out turning around to face Emery, walking backwards not where I was going. I have eyes in the back of my head I know where I'm going.

"Is food all you think about?" She asked knowing the awnser to her question without me even saying.

"Most of the time yeah." I laughted out while turning around only to have my body collide with someone else making them fall right ontop of me. Just my luck to have something as cliche as this happen to me.

Opening my eyes one by one, not wanting to know who it was. When my eyes fully opened they came in contact with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Eyes that were of caramel, honey and chocolate all rolled into one. It was as if the menu of Starbucks just sat there dancing in his orbs.

I couldn't help but stare, I have never seen anything like them before in my life. Who is this perfect human being?

I could see him looking from my eyes to my lips and back again. We stayed like that just in the moment then I heard Chrissy's squeaky voice echo through the halls. "Justin!" She cried out sounding pissed.

This made me let go of his intense stare, as soon as I heard that name I knew this couldn't be good.

Justin? As in Justin Bieber, like Chrissy's boyfriend Justin. As in the only Justin on this whole planet that I'm not aloud to have contact with Justin. The more I said Justin in my head the more uneasy I felt.

All I could think about was how my parents are going to kill me if they found out that I met him and how unbelievably gorgeous he is.

I mean how can someone who is meant to be so horrible be so good looking, how is that even possible? I really should stop rambling on to myself and get up off the floor.

I felt everyone's eyes on us this made me squirm under him, silently asking him to get off.

After a few seconds he must of got what I was trying to do because I could feel the weight being lifted off me. He stood up, dusting himself off and holding his hand out for me to take.