Man

Recap:

"Angel came and found Ravi hugged up on me." I began to feel bad all over again. My body shook with sadness. "Ravi ambushed me and forced himself on me, I didn't know he was going to kiss me Mandy, I swear I didn't. Angel hit Ravi and screamed at me to leave him alone. He thinks I cheated on him Mandy. I shouldn't have lettin' him get that close to me, it's all my fault, I just wanted closure." I sat in a near by booth as Mandy listened to me.

I kicked off my skates and closed my eyes. I tried to imagine that none of this was happening and it was all a sick dream. I finally found a guy that truly cared about me and my past ruined it. "It's gonna be okay, Blue, Angel just needs to calm down. He'll come to his senses tomorrow." She assured me but she didn't know him like I did, he had a bad temper.

"Lets just go home, you drive." I said giving her my keys. she nodded taking them from me as we left the rink.

Mandy decided to spend the night at my house with me. She said she didn't want to leave me alone like this even though I assured her I was fine. Yea, it hurt to find out your boyfriend would believe anything negative about you but you can't control what he thinks. When we got home we started watching movies, I was in the mood for food I just needed to be detracted by the hurt that played a huge role in my heart. I already missed him like crazy but I was not going to crawl and beg for him to forgive me for something that was not my fault. "When should Rah be home?" Mandy asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, probably late." I told her. "You can go change into some more comfortable clothes." I informed her. I was already changed into my pajamas but I didn't feel like wiping the makeup off my face or braiding my hair down so I put it in a bun on top of my head.

"Alright." She said getting up, she walked upstairs to my room to change into some of my clothes. Mandy was a bit smaller than I was but she didn't mind wearing my clothes. I flipped the channels and landed on lifetime Stalked By My Doctor a movie that just started began playing.

"Look what I found..." Amanda said walking downstairs with my black and blue pajamas. She was holding two large bottles of Ciroc, that she probably got from Rah cellar . "The night is still young." She sang, reminding me of a Nicki Minaj song. I looked over at the time and indeed it was only 6 p.m. I smiled at my best friend as I got up and grabbed a bottle from her.

Everyone knows I'm sloppy when drunk but I needed to forget, forget how Angel treated me, how he embarrassed me. "Fine." I said opening the top and taking a long gulp of the hard alcohol. Mandy connected her phone to my beats by Dre pill and started to play "The Night is still Young" my Nicki Minaj. The house filled with loud music and I could feel the base in my heart. I laughed at the irony.

We've probably been dancing and drinking for hours. Changing songs making snapchat videos and laughing at them. Amanda and I lunged ourselves on the couch tired as hell. "I thought he loved me." He said taking a deep breathe.

"You guys just met, Blue." Amanda said obviously more sober then I was. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I know but it's like when we first met I felt something, you know?" I asked not caring for her answer. "Like a spark like I knew we'd be together one way or another. He was a complete jackass but he kinda acted different towards me, protective kinda. I knew he liked me, I think, he was always around seducing me and-"

Knock Knock

"I should probably get it." Amanda said standing up, hitting me on the head as she walked by. I looked at the time, 10:00 it read. We had like a mini party right here in my own home and I didn't even realize how the time went by so fast. "Uh, Blue it's Angel." My heart stopped when she said he's name. I looked over my shoulder towards the door and true enough it was him. A mean mug on his face and his hands in his pocket.