An Upset Angel

"You two should get some sleep." Angel said as he and Kidd both walked Amanda and I back to our hotel room. It had to be at least 6 in the morning and I was far from tired. The night has been so eventful it's hard for something to just go to sleep after everything that just happened. I couldn't speak for everyone though. Anyone could sense the tension between all of us. I felt disgusted with myself personally. Pulling the whole slutty stunt with both of the guys was so unlike me. It was so awkward with Kidd but he was so sweet and charismatic but I knew I had a certain draw to Angel too. I didn't want to be that girl who led guys on and I don't want to hurt either of them by letting them down and choosing the other guy.

"We'll be in our room." Kidd spoke up as we stopped in front of our door.He's hands were in his pocket and his sweater and sweats hanged loosely on his body. Obviously, he was dressed in all black but he's mocha, brown curls sat messily on top of his head with a nice clean shape up. He dorkiously grinned at me as he tried to warm up his hands.

I smiled back and noticed that Angel was looking at me the whole time with a frown on his face. My face fell at the sight of an upset Angel.

"How far away is your room per-say," Mandy asked. "because, after what I was just apart of I'd feel much better if you or your boys was closer to me and my girl." she said paused pointing at me. Both boys crossed their arms and scrunched up their eyebrows. "Oh! If you can have your guns or weapons or something on you, that'd be great too." She said cheesing really hard at the both of them.

"Fine." Angel stated plainly as he walked into our already open hotel room as if he owned the place. He's "boss" demeanor radiated off of his body every time he walked into a room. It just made me even more attracted to him "Kidd and Blue you two love birds will probably want to share a bed together." Angel said in a matter-of-factly tone. He pointed to the bed against the wall near the window.

One thing I hated about him was his way of switching up on you. He's constantly treat me as if we had a love-hate relationship. I was tired of it. Why couldn't he just be one hundred with me and pull a side and tell me how he felt. I looked at him to see any emotion in his piercing green eyes, that occasionally had a hint of hazel in them, but nothing. He looked away immediately.

"Fine by me." Kidd said jumping up and tackling me to the bed and tickling me. It was fun to actually get to see this goofy side to him but right in front of Angel was really awkward. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so I squirmed out of Kidd's embrace and stood up.

"Stop." I protested laughing a bit so he wouldn't feel some type of way. I saw a disgusted look on Angel face as I stood up and pulled my already tight dress down so I was exposing myself, not that it matter.

"How cute." Angel said rolling his eyes and getting up. "I'm going to go hit up the shower." He said walking into the bathroom, i could sense his anger and I knew i wasn't the only one.

Both Amanda and Kidd gave me weird glances. "What's good with him?" Kidd asked.

I sighed deeply and covered my face with my hands. I was kinda hesitant to tell them what really happened, especially Kidd. I sat on the floor and looked up at them both sitting on the plush queen size beds. "Um.." I began. Kidd stuck his neck out indicating for me to continue. "I don't know, I thin i said the wrong thing earlier." I said, telling the half truth. "I'll go check on him."

"In the shower?" Kidd asked.

"Its not like I'm going to be joining him in the shower." I looked back at the two while I continue to strut to the bathroom. I opened the door and a wave of steam hit me in the face, immediately making my whole body moist. I saw all of Angels clothes, including his underwear, on the floor. I think he knew I'd come after him but he didn't speak. "Hi." I said soft spoken. No answer. "I know your mad at me." No answer. "Can you speak?" I asked now getting annoyed.