Ch. 17 Daisy Or Tori (UNEDITED)

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Goals: 75 Votes & 25 Comments

Dedicated to FinlayZ123 because I'm really thankful for any support and your comment on the last chapter proved to me that you are actually reading the story and thinking about what your reading. You care for the characters and that made me so happy! :D

_____

My hands, they're strong

But my knees were far too weak,

To stand in your arms

Without falling to your feet

_____

"Are you here to see Mr. Maverick?" Tony looked up from the computer screen, smiling at Daisy.

Daisy dragged a hand through her freshly cut hair, a nervous look on her face. "Yeah, uh ... is he home?"

"I believe he came home early this afternoon." Tony replied, moving from behind the front desk and walking over to one of the elevators. "Come on, I'll let you up."

"Thanks."

Daisy was nervous to see Jericho for the first time in over a week. Her poor heart was thumping against her ribcage with anticipation and the fear of his reaction. She was at his place for a reason and before things got too far and serious between them Daisy had to put an end to the web of oblivion they were living in.

They knew from the beginning they were two complete different people living complete different lives and sometimes things so different were bound to react negatively.

"Are you alright?" Tony asked, peeking at Daisy's nervous movements, before he proceeded to type in Jericho's penthouse code.

Daisy nodded, wringing her hands before she stopped and unconsciously began to bite on the inside of her cheek.

"Honey, you look pale." Tony worried, taking in the girls shaky posture in and her pale face that contrasted with her nearly black hair. "Do you want to wait down here and I'll  call Jericho down?"

Daisy stepped into the elevator, ignoring Tony's curious gaze. "T-thank you, but I'm fine."

As the elevator doors shut and the metal box began to move up, Daisy could feel her nerves sky rocketing. She was scared, sad and honestly a little heartbroken. No, they hadn't been seeing each other for long, but somehow when they were together Jericho had always managed to make Daisy feel comfortable and the best part was Daisy had always managed to be herself with him. She never felt the need to try to be someone she wasn't.

As the elevator doors opened, Daisy hadn't been prepared for the sight before her. Rushing into Jericho's apartment, Daisy dropped to floor in front of Jericho, blood gushing from a large deep cut on the palm of his hand.

"Where is your first aid kit?!" Daisy was so panicked, her eyes taking in Jericho's bloodied shirt, his cut up hand and the dazed look on his face.

Jericho lifted his hooded eyes towards Daisy, his face contouring into anger, silver eyes blazing with fury. "Tori, you ... you fucking bitch. I hate you."

Daisy was frozen, her heart dropping to her stomach, unconsciously taking a step back from Jericho's angry form. She knew he was drunk off his ass, but that he'd confuse her with Tori ... it hurt.

"P-perfect little Tori for once speechless?" Jericho chuckled menacingly, before pointing at Daisy. "You know, you ruined everything. You left me. You made me depressed for years ..."