Lavender Skin and Vanilla

**Pearl is gay af**

  Amethyst picked at the fire and rubbed her arms. It was cold at night on the island. The sky turned into a beautiful reddish purple. Pearl's turquoise eyes were fixated on the nebulas above as if she was looking at a master piece. Amethyst loved when Pearl did that.

  Pearl smiled and scooted closer to Amethyst on the log they both sat on. Pearl rested her head on Amethyst's shoulder, "The sky reminds me of your skin. You're beautiful, Amethyst."

  "Well, gee... That was pretty random, P." Amethyst smiled with a deep blush. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as she felt every bristle of Pearl's orange hair. 

  It was hard to notice the giggling stare from Garnet who now was reformed. "I can't wait to see Steven's reaction to the both of you."

  Amethyst burst out laughing, "I BET! He'll be all 'Are you going to be Opal forever too?' in that little innocent way he does! BWAHA! No offense, G."

  "None taken."

  "I just hope he'll adjust to the changes, not that there will be a lot or anything. Amethyst and I will just be..." Pearl reached for Amethyst's hand and held it in hers gently. "Getting along very well."

  Amethyst beamed in reply.

  "What do you think Steven's doing?" Pearl asked Garnet. 

  Garnet shrugged, "Normal teenage stuff."

  "What's normal teenage stuff?" Pearl asked nervously.

  To that, none of them knew.