Chapter 17 pt2

I'm back from the grave! * ducks away from fryingpan * I got my ipad back, my mom is okay and updates should be back. Thank you and love you all for helping to get me this far!

(Harry's pov)

I watched my boyfriend stalk past the millions and millions of angels. Why did he have to be so difficult sometimes? Nothing was wrong, if their was ,Father would have told us at the gathering.Right?

"So you must be the angel everyone's talking about,I've heard so much about you" I whirled around to find the source of the voice. I gasped at who I saw next.

He was an older angel with a golden appearence to him. His dark black hair showed off his piercing almost black eyes.He held a strong atmosphere with him, one that seemed to be surging with power. His biceps flexed every time he shifted his weight. His wings were a light silver that faded to a dark ,almost black, gray.
With that appearance how come I haven't seem him before?

" Who are you? Because I don't believe we have met"he chuckled.

" Truly sorry I seem to have forgotten my manners but I'm the new arch-angel. The names Lucifer."Harold you dummy! He's the new arch-angel!

"Sorry, It just happened to slip my mind completely; how's being an arch-angel doing" Lucifer shot me a smile that stopped me in my tracks. Well flight anyway.

"Excellent, I've never felt this powerful before, feels like I could run this place one day, I have ideas y'know" I wanted to laugh but for some reason I found myself agreeing with what he said.

"Ahh Lucy! Just the person I wanted to see" I whipped around for what felt like the tenth time today to see another angel, with wings the same color as Lucifers.

Lucifer smiled" Yaser! Just the person I wanted to see! How are you doing?" Lucifer exclaimed to the man standing now in front of us.

" Lucifer my amazing boy has decided he wants to join our little group, after some rough persuading" Lucifer beamed at the news.

"Wonderful! Where is this wonderful boy and when can I meet him?!" Lucifer seemed to float with joy.

" Why he's right here, if you may wonder" Yaser stepped aside to present a olive-tone skinned boy with jet black hair. His honey colored eyes reflected his handsome features. Though he stood strong his silverish gray wings wavered slightly perhaps from nerves. If I wasn't with Ashton I would be crushing on him so hard.

"Nice to meet you.. well I seem to have forgotten your name"

" The name is Zayn, pleasure to meet you" Zayn stuck out his hand for Lucifer to shake, which he accepted.

" Seems to me we have twelve members now only one left, which reminds me " Lucifer turned to look at me" Harry, would you be interested in joining us? I stood back flabbergasted. They wanted my help?

" Wants in it for me?" I asked. Lucifer merely smirked.

" My boy, power, knowing that you can rule and not the man currently on the throne, you will have anything you ever wanted, and nothing will ever stop you" Lucifer grinned devilious at me

(Pause flashback)

" What happened next Harry?" Louis stared at me with wide eyes bulging.

I looked down to the ground ashamed.
After a few minutes I raised my head again and looked him straight in the eyes.

" I made the biggest mistake of my life"

(Play flashback)

" Yes Lucifer, I'll join you"