Chapter 17 part 1

Did you miss me? Well im back! This chapter will lead more into Harrys character so nobody will be questionable. You guys are absolutely amazing almost 200 reads. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also if you have any questions write them in the comments! I wanna really know you guys. Thank you again and back to the chapter. Also they don't know about us , is so a larry song. Just replace girl with boy and Bam! Larry!

( Louis Pov)

"So Haz; you going to tell me now  or wait till I turn a hundred?" I joked raising my eyebrow fondly at Harry. Harry, what a beautiful name for a beautiful creature. Its hard to believe that he is in charge of so many deaths and suffering throughout the world. Yet I can't see him any other way. He's perfect the way he is, no one could ever match him.

" Sure, where do you want to start first" His emerald eyes seemed to shine as he stared into my blue orbs. What should I ask him? Where were you born? What's life like, now that your immortal?

" Okay you've got it; How did you become the soulkeeper?" The light in Harry's eyes faltered for a brief second before he gulped.

" Oh, where do I begin? Well do you really want to know?" his black wings folded up against his back.

" Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know all about me anyhow so it wouldn't be much fun" I chuckled lightly watching how Harry smiled at me. I wonder what he's thinking?

(Harry's Pov)

God he's so perfect! If we didn't come from two totally different worlds I would kiss him. Oh wait.. I ALREADY DID!! Why did my life have to be so screwed up?! If only I said no to going with Satin. I would probably be living with Louis as his boyfriend. Together Forever. But its forbidden; not to mention I have to basically like kill him. I'm not sure I can do it. But for the mean time I have him.

"Okay well you may not believe this but before I came all this" I gestured to my black wings" I was actually a pretty decent angel" Louis laughed.

" No doubt in my mind" Louis smiled before his face fell," But how did you become this" He gestured to me.

" Well it all started when he was created...

( Flashback)

" HARRY!" I heard my boyfriend Ashton calling me.

I smiled and turned my head to face the beautiful man that I could at last call mine. His white wings fanned about his shoulders catching the rays of sunlight on his silver-tipped wings. His curly hair almost similar to mine was loose, falling into his face every few seconds.

" Hey good looking" I smiled making my dimples pop.

He gasped," Harry!, has your voice gotten deeper, if it gets any deeper we may need to ask Father if angels can catch deep voice disease" he teased poking one of my dimples.

I unfolded one of my wings to wrap around him and bring him closer into me. I breathed in his sweet scent. How did I get so lucky to be with him?

" So Harry, did you hear the excellent news?" Ashton looked into my green eyes as I stared back into his hazel orbs. I just shook my head nestling it into his chest. He chuckled" Please hold your enthusiasm." I gently smacked him.

" Meanie" I muttered slightly pouting.

" Well Harold you probably didn't hear, but a new arch- angel has been appointed and he's cute" I stood up wrapping my arms around him tightly.

" Mine" I lightly growled to no one in particular.

He chuckled" Harry you're crushing me, I need air"

I pulled away but still held his arms. I snapped my fingers letting go of one of his hands. Instantly mistletoe appeared directly over our heads. I smirked.

" Oh look mistletoe!" I grinned leaning in slowly.

" Harold dear, its not Christmas yet" he teased.

" Don't have to be Christmas to kiss my boyfriend" I said narrowing my eyes playfully.

" How can I argue with that?" He giggled before sealing our lips together. Nothing could make us break apart; nothing.

" Yuck! the lovebirds are at it again" I pulled away to see my sister Gemma fake gagging a few feet away from us.

" Hey you leave us alone, big meanie!" I glared in the direction of my sister. How dare she interrupt when I'm kissing my boyfriend! She laughed before messing up my curls, pushing them right in my face.

" GEMMA!, help I can't see!!!" I said throwing my curls back and faking fear." Gem, I could've fallen off a cloud or worse!!" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ashton forcing back a laugh that was threating to burst out.

" Oh please Hazza, if you fell off a cloud you would've already done it! You're as klutzy as a deer with two legs!" She exclaimed throwing her arms up.

That was it, before I knew it , the three of us were both curled into tight balls laughing our heads off. It was these moments I could never let go of. Ecspically when I'm fooling with my sister, and kissing my boyfriend.

"HARRY!!!!!GEMMA!!!! WERE LATE TO THE GATHERING!!" Shoot! what gathering!? How are we late!?       " Gemma did you forget to tell your brother about how Father has asked all angels to assemble , so he can appoint the new arch-angel!"

"Sorry Mom, but this devil here was fooling around , and his curls are distracting!" I chuckled.

Ashton draped his arm around my shoulders." You're not a devil to me" He whispered into my ear love laced in his words. Oh Ashton if only I could see into the future.

" Well- my mom looked at the three of us- are we going or not" There was a small amount of tease in her voice as she stared at us . Fondness showing in her eyes.

I smiled at Ashton" Let's go!"

( Le time skip)

"ALL OF MY FAITHFUL CHILDREN!, TODAY I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" Father spoke, his voice booming throughout heaven," ONE OF OUR ANGELS HAS TAKEN THE FINAL STEP AND WILL JOIN HIS SEVEN BROTHERS HERE TODAY! MANY OF YOU KNOW BUT IF YOU DON'T I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW EIGHTH ARCH-ANGEL!" Roars of cheers and joy spread throughout the clouds. It was huge news that there was more than seven now.

Father gently hushed the crowd " HIS NAME IS LUCIFER, THE BEAUTIFUL ONE!" Cheers and shouts broke out. Lucifer smiled, with a twinkle in his eyes.

Ashton wiggled uncomfortably next to me" I don't like the looks of him"

I raised an eyebrow" Weren't you the one saying he was cute only a couple minutes ago?" Ashton playfully hit my arm.

" Yes, but can't see that weird look in his eyes. He's staring at us like were his. No arch angel ever looks more powerful or greedy for power." Ashton looked confused but mainly questionable at the new arch-angel.

" Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine soon enough, you just wait. Hey don't worry nothing bad will ever happen." I reassured him.

He sighed" Alright, if you're telling me it will all be alright, than I can trust you"

I chuckled" When have I ever lied or done something to hurt us? I'm as innocent as you can get" I winked at him making Ashton laugh.

" Alright you dork, don't expect me to not tell this to Father though"

I smiled at him" Who says I'm stopping you"

well part 2 should be posted soon. Everybody buckle up as from here its just going to get crazy. ( maybe a bit larry too ;-) )

Happy New Year!!

Stay cool my cool Kats! bye bye