Chapter 11

Hi everybody! I just wanted to thank the people that are reading this, it means so much to me to know that I have so many people givingme there support. I could never thank you enough:-)
Btw if you have any questions for me send them to me and I will answer them. Back to the chapter my peoples!;-)

(Harrys pov)

I tapped my fingers against the table waiting for the bell to signal the end of the school day.Who knew so much could happen in one day.

I was still trying to cool down from my encounter with the Tomlinsons. How dare they take away what is mine;they'll pay one of these days.

Suddenly the ringing of the bell snapped me from my thoughts. I snatched my books off the table and nudged passed the other students in the hallway. I grumbled to myself as one shoved into me rather hard.

I rubbed my shoulder with my free hand and stormed through the hall. Believe me if you saw me coming you would've run for the hills.

"Marcel!Wait up!"My spirits suddenly lifted as I heard the sound of a.very familiar Irish accent.

"Hey Nate!".I greeted him back, as he ran towards me enveloping me in a hug. The sense felt foreign and I quickly pulled away, not before noting the look of hurt on his face.

"Did I do something wrong?"he questioned;the look of hurt still imprinted on his features.

"No Nate you didn't, its just that most people don't want to hug death very often"I reasured him before chuckling silently.

"A life with no hugs?- puppy dog eyes- that's so sad" Niall looked down at the ground.

"Hey don't worry; I turned out just fine"Niall teasingly scoffed. I lightly punched him in the arm. If I didn't I might have broken his bone in half.

"Hey guys"I slightly rolled my eyes when I heard Liams voice.

"Hey Liam"Niall blushed scarlet red as he stared at the ground.

"So Marcel how you doing"I raised my eyebrow at him. Seriously?

"I feel great, espically after two of the arch angels that made my life a living hell decide to just show up and excuse me of hurting there oh so precious little boy"I fumed. Liam went dead silent as Niall shifted uneasily from foot to foot.

I sighed before walking away to the exit doors. Footsteps sounded behind me. Before Niall and Liam appeared at my side.

"Liam did you drive a car to school this morning?" I asked.

"Of course I did, I'm not crazy "he replied pulling out his car keys.

"Great, because Niall and I need a ride. Maybe you could join in on our little meeting"I tempted him, silently pleading him to say yes.

"Sure thing boss" it felt weird for him to say that but it does sound a bit more ...professinal.

We piled into the car waiting for Liam to start the engine. Before we could even leave Liam clutched his temples.

"What's the matter Liam?I questioned concerned about what was happening.

I started to get freaked out when be didn't respond but kept staring straight ahead. I slapped him across the cheek only to find it did nothing to him.

After a couple minutes he gasped for air."I can breathe again, I can breathe again"his face was pale and a hint of death lingered over.

"Liam what the hell was that?!"Niall snapped ;panic evident in his voice.

"I don't honestly know, I remember someome saying the words
"Diabolas Animas" and then fire and destruction, then it just stopped"Liam replied wiping his forehead.

"What do you mean"Niall gritted his teeth but seemed terrified by Liams response.

"Meaning all of a sudden I just imagined green fields,and blue skies stretching for miles and someone whispered "Mutito potesto accidere"

"The devil lives and change can happen"I suddenly interuppted their discussion.

"How do you know that"Liam questioned.

"Its latin, the ancient language. I didn't die yesterday you know"I chuckled at Liams blank expression.

"But seriously, what does it mean?" Liam asked, confusion written onto his features.

"That I don't know"I answered"it could mean anything besides you're an oracal, its never going to make sense" I said.

"Excuse me ,but can we get home now?" Niall answered snappily. I shot him a look and he instantly quieted down, slinking back into his seat.

"Let's get to your house yeah?" Liam asked.

"Of course"I silently smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This way boys!"I called to Niall and Liam as we entered into my mansion. Yes mansion. Being death has its advantages you know.

They stared at the place in awe and wonder before I led them to a secret room that I only let dear friends into.It was a small room but it worked.

Books and papers were scattered over the desk in the corner. Pictures hung from a tack board on the middle of the wall.

"What is this place"Niall asked.

I smirked"Well if you must know its where I plan each and every single one of my plans"

(So how was it? Remeber to vote and comment!

Next chapter 5 reads and 3 votes=-o

Braces stink!

See you in the next chapter bye bye( p.s sorry it was short, forgive me*gives puppy dog eyes*