Chapter 40- Birthday!!

Dani's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I fell asleep around 10:30. I didn't want to be tired for my birthday. All of the sudden while I was sleeping I heard people screaming.

"Happy birthday!!!", Everyone screamed. I jumped up in my bed and almost hit my head on the top of my bunk. Then Justin sprayed me with silly string. Everyone was standing on my bunk singing happy birthday to me. I smiled. 

"Thanks everyone", I said when they finished. They all smiled at me.

"Just wait until later. We're going to make sure you have the best day ever", Kellin said smiling at me. Everyone nodded. Then Gabe walked back in the room with a present. He handed it to Kellin. Then Kellin handed it to me. It was a very small box. I unrapped it. It looked like it was for a necklace or a bracelet. I opened the box and inside it was a charm bracelet. It had six charms on it. Five of the charms were circles. Each charm had one of their names in it. Kellin, Justin, Gabe, Jesse, and Jack. Then the sixth charms was a heart. Written on it was "Sleeping With Sirens". I loved it so much. I jumped out of my bunk and hugged all of them. 

"Thank you so much! I love it!", I said. 

"You should mostly thank Kellin it was his idea but we all pitched in to pay for it.", Justin said. I turned around and looked at him. He smiled at me. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him.

 "Thank you", I said smiling at him.

"Your welcome", He said , "Now come on I made pancakes." 

"PANCAKES!", I screamed. Then I ran into the kitchen. They all laughed at me. I really love pancakes. I sat down and Kellin put two pancakes on a plate and brought them to me. Then the rest of them got their pancakes and sat down next to me. 

"So what's the plan for today?", I asked Kellin.

"It's a surprise", He said. 

"Awwhh come on I wanna know", I whined. He laughed.

"Sorry. You'll just have to wait" Then he kissed me. He stood up. "You done with your pancakes?" I nodded. He took my plate and threw it away for me.

                                   2 Hours later

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 I was laying in my bunk just looking on twitter and replying to all the fans that have tweeted me for my birthday. Then Kellin walked in.

"Come one it's time for the show", Kellin said holding out his hand. I smiled and grabbed it. He intertwined our fingers and we walked off the bus. When we got to the stage I sat down and just watched the boys get set up. When the show was about to start I walked up and stood on the side of the stage. When they ran by me onto the stage Kellin kissed my cheek quickly on his way on the stage.

"How's everyone doing tonight?", Kellin yelled. Everyone screamed. Then they started to play If You Can't Hang. When the show was about over they were getting ready for the last song.

"Alright everyone I'm going to do something different right now", Kellin said. Everyone cheered. "Dani can you please come over here?" He looked over at me. Everyone screamed. I slowly walked over to Kellin. What is he doing? Justin brought over a stool for me to sit on. I sat down.

"Alright so today is Dani's birthday!", Kellin yelled. I heard a bunch of people scream happy birthday. "We're all gonna sing happy birthday to her right now", Kellin said. Everyone cheered. Oh no. Then Kellin started singing happy birthday day and everyone in the crowd joined in. Even Justin, Gabe, Jesse, and Jack were singing. It was so embarrassing with that many people singing happy birthday to me. At the end when they were done singing Kellin kissed me. All of the fans screamed. I started to get up to go off stage but Kellin stopped me.