Chapter 4- Shopping

Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I haven't had any ideas in a while. Hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                      

                                                                 Dani's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    When I woke up I was on the couch. I got up and realized that I haven't taken a shower since the day I left my dad's house which was a few days ago. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I dried off and realized the only clothes I had with me was the outfit I have with me is the outfit I wore at the concert. I have been wearing it the past few days without realizing it. I put back on that outfit, I would get my other clothes later. Then I found a blow dryer and dried my hair. Then I found Jayy's straightner and straightened my hair. Then I went to the kitchen to find some breakfast. I found some cereal so I decided I would have that. After I got a bowl of cereal I sat down at the table. Then Jayy walked out from his room.

"Morning Dani".

''Morning Jayy".

"Did you sleep well?", He asked

"Yeah, We need to go to my house sometime while my dad is at work to get my clothes because this is the only outfit i have with me", I told him

"Ok, does he work sometime today?", He asked

"Yeah he works at 1:00", I said

"Well it's 12:30 right now so I guess I'll go get ready", He said

"Wow I slept late".

                                                                Half an hour later

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok you ready to go?" Jayy asked

"Yeah let's go".

When we got to my dad's house I shuttered at the memories of what happened the other night.

"How are we gonna get in?" Jayy asked

"My window I guess".

"But it's on the second floor, I'll lift you up".

 Then Jayy lifted me up and I stood on his shoulders and opened my window, thankfully it was unlocked. I crawled in the window and saw my old room. I wanted to cry but I just held it in while I packed my bags. I grabbed all my clothes and shoes and some of my important stuff I couldn't lose. Some of my stuff was in boxes. My dad must be getting rid of my stuff so he can use this room for himself. He didn't even care I was gone. I heard a knock on the front door. It was Jayy. I let him in.

"Do you need help?" He asked

"No thanks I got it", I said. I was thinking of a way to get back at my dad and then I thought of something. "I have an idea how to get back at him".

"How?"

"Well we always have a bunch of syrup because I love pancakes, waffles, and frence toast and I have it every day for breakfast". I said, and I can put all of that syrup to good use.