Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

We poked our heads out to see that the coast was clear. We quickly ran out and jumped into the car. Later we saw Ebony walking out. What bothered me was a guy was following her. They seemed to be fighting. She looked really mad and finally turned around and slapped him. His face turned red and he started even yelling more. I walked out and Ebony saw me. I finally noticed it was Daniel, Hannah's older brother.

"You're not dating him!! And neither was the Eleanor girl!!! Only Hannah dated him!" He spat. I saw Hannah run out of the gym.

"Danny!!!!! What the hell?!?! What's wrong with you? I don't care who he dates. That's was three years ago! Let it go," she yelled.

"No!!! You want me to let go? You want me to let go?! Well guess what? I'm going to!!! Pretty boy here isn't gonna have a girlfriend named Ebony anymore, only Hannah Walker," he said walking towards Ebony.

"Daniel!!! Stop!! Please!" Hannah cried. Tears were threatening to fall down her check.

"He broke your heart! He deserves this!" He raised is fist and I jumped in front of Ebony. It hit my Adam's apple and I choked. I heard the boys coming out of the car and rushing towards me. I heard Ebony sobbing and Hannah yelling. Daniel just ran. Little, damn coward. Hannah started to comfort Ebony. Well, it was awkward cause she is my ex.

"Louis, I'm so sorry!! He's just so over protected and he was probably drunk. I'm really sorry. I'm gonna go," she said sobbing. I gasped for air feeling like my throat just closed up. Ebony hugged me and cried. I hugged her and told her I was fine. She just kept on hugging me for the next five minutes. We walked back to the car and Liam handed me a bottle of water. I quickly drained it and sighed. Ebony rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and hugged her close to me. It was an awkward silence the whole car ride; the only noise was Ebony's quite snoring. I smiled down at her wishing I knew what she was dreaming of. I wanted to know what was going through her mind. I wanted to know how much she loved me. I wanted to know everything. I wanted to know how much she missed me when I was gone. I wanted to know how proud she was of me when I made it through. I wanted to know how she felt when we got third place. I wanted to know how she felt when someone mentioned my name. I wanted to know how she felt when she saw me. When she heard me. I wanted to know everything.

Cheesy, right? So just for you guys I'm gonna make chapter twenty really long. On the 29th my twin comes back!! Yay! Happy dance!! Anyways she'll take over after chapter twenty. You guys have been great and I'll make my last chapter the best for you guys.

Love you guys, Emmy