Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Elise's POV

I blushed bright red when Louis kissed my check. He walked out and the bite turned to me.

"What?!"

"So, are you guys an item?" Niall asked.

"It's none of your concern."

"Uh huh. If I didn't tell the boys you would have never gone out on that date."

"Ok! Fine, Jesus!! We are an item. We kissed last night and he asked me out! Happy?" I snapped.

"Very much! Therefore it calls for celebration!"

I threw my jersey into my bag and looked at myself. I put on some blush and mascara.

"Oh god no!" Liam yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"He wants to celebrate."

"Ok, so."

"That means drinking. Alcohol."

"Oh, don't worry. I don't drink. It's disgusting."

"Yay! I have a no drinking buddy!!" He did a little happy dance. Louis walked in confused.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

"Niall wants to celebrate and Ebony doesn't drink so now I have a no drinking buddy!!" Liam explained. Louis chuckled.

"C'mon! We have to go," I said.

They all nodded and we walked out.

"Holy shiz!! It's freakin cold!!" Louis screamed. He covered his legs and tried to warm them up.

"Somebody forgot there jumper. And joggers," I stated. Typical Louis. He scrambled into the car. Harry climbed into the drivers seat and started the car.

"HARRAH!!!!!! TURN ON THE HEATER!!!!!" Louis yelled.

"Is he always like this?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah. Can't get him to shut up," Zayn replied.

"There's a secret to it," I told Zayn.

"Really? Tell me!" He demanded.

"Nope? No can do. It's Jay and I's secret."

"Aww. Well, then," he complained.

"HARRREEEHHH!!!! It's freaking cold!!!!!!! Turn on the heater! Please, I'm begging you!!" Louis cried.

"Ugh, fine! Only on one condition."

"What?"

"Actually two. You shut up and you tell us about how you and Ebony met."

"Well, I can't talk. Ask Ebony. You told me to shut up." Harry nodded and everyone stared at me.

"It's really hard to tell. We grew up together. Born around the same time. Always had play dates set up."

"Awww, even back then they had dates!!!" Niall cried.

"Shut up!" I said punching him in the gut.

"Oww! Jesh! Someone took boxing lessons!" I giggled.

"Nope! I learned from Louis. It wasn't lessons. I just watched him learn."

"What are you? The full package of girly girl and boy strength?! That hurt!"

"Yeah, if you actually workout everyday, then you get the full package of boy strength."

"Huhhhhh!!!! I can't hold it anymore!!" Louis cried.

"Weirdo," Liam said. "Tell us about yourself, Ebony."

"I really don't wanna brag."

"It wouldn't be bragging. We asked you to tell us, so go on."

"Ok. So I got excepted into a majority of the AP classes. I got honor rolls. I even got the Queens Award in my junior year ( that's also known as grade 11 in England. I have a British friend so I know). I got Valid Victorian. I graduated from medical school and have a job as a nurse."

They all stared at me shocked, well except for Harry.

"Is that all?"

"I'm the captain of the lacrosse, cricket, and tennis team. I'm co-captain of the soccer team. I'm fastest swimmer in my swim team but I didn't accept captain. I run track and field and cross country. Yeah, I know it's a lot to handle but I manage it." All of their jaws were wide open.

"Ok, I didn't know all of that," Louis said.

"Whoa , your really good in academics and athletics." Harry said. I blushed.

"Thanks guys!"

"Well, now I have someone that's really smart too!" Liam cried.

"Hey!" Everyone except me shouted.

"Now I have a no drinking buddy and smart alec buddy! Man, you come with the whole package! The looks, the brain, the strength, and the athletics!"

"Thanks. I was left out a lot in school so that's why I probably did all this stuff."

"Left out in school? Louis left you out?"

"No, it was after he left. I mean, when we started high school we didn't spend much time together during school. Mostly after school. I helped him with his homework and he helped me with my sports. But when he started dating Hannah she took him away. Louie would try to talk to me but Hannah pulled him away. I never liked her."

"Well, I can tell you, I didn't like her after awhile," Louis said.

"Aw, thanks Boobear!"

"Woo, wait. Only his girlfriend and mum call him Boobear. Is there something going on between you two?" Zayn asked.

Haha!! Cliffhanger!! Don't worry I'll try not to do cliffhangers as much. Don't you think that Ebony and Louis are cute! Ebony is so talented, right?! I really doubt I could do that. So I need a name to ship the love birds. Louny? Ebuis? Comment down below a shipping name. Please comment below. Ask questions. I don't care. I am trying to get my twin to answer the questions but she's on vacay. Lucky. Not me. Anyways. Comment, vote and share.

Also I have a question for you guys. Who did you find out about One Direction? Please comment below and we will chose one to share. But if you don't want it to be shared you don't have to.

Luv ya guys!! Emmy!