Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Louis' POV 

"Should we wake them up?" I heard a voice ask.  

"But they look so cuute together!" Another one whined.  

"C'mon, this'll be fun!"a third voice pleaded.  

"Fine!" The second voice said. I finally noticed it was Liam's voice. All of a sudden someone was jumping on the bed and music was playing very loud. Ebony screamed Bloody Mary. I screamed too because her screaming scared me. Harry screamed and so did Niall. Zayn freaked out and Liam just stood there, frozen. Mum ran up to see why we were screaming. She laughed at us.  

"Good thing you weren't in the hospital or hotel," she said. Poor Ebony was even paler that Niall. She was shaking like she just saw someone die. She sat on her bed rocking back and forth. Uh oh, she was having a panic attack.  

"Ebony, shhh, it's ok," I cooed her.  

"I told you guys not to scare them. Poor girl could've had a heart attack," Liam scolded the others.  

"Can someone grab her medicine and stress ball? It's should be in her small bag, the red one," I instructed. Harry grabbed them and handed it to me. I gave her one and she swallowed it. She played around with her stress ball and finally spoke.  

"Why'd you guys do that?" She asked.  

"We thought it would be funny but we didn't know. If we did we wouldn't have done it," Harry explained.  

"Oh, ok." She sat still for another minute and finally threw her stress ball at Niall. It hit him in the head.  

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked.  

"Sorry, I have to throw it for some reason and I guess I didn't pay attention to my aim. I didn't mean to. I used to aim at Louis though. Or I would throw it at the next door neighbors cat. I hated that cat." 

"Kit-Kat? You hated her? I wasn't fond of that cat either," I said.  

"Poor cat," Harry muttered. I rolled my eyes. Ebony climbed out and picked up her stress ball. She smirked at threw it at Niall's head again.  

"What is up with you and that ball?!" He said. She giggled and threw it over at me as Niall jump towards her. She moved and he fell down on the floor. She burst into fits of laughter. Suddenly her phone rang.  

"Hello?" She asked. "Um, yeah. It's the middle of winter. Oh, indoor. Well you should've told me doofus. Yeah shut up. Hey, can I bring my friends? Kay, thanks. See you in thirty? Ok. Bye." 

"Where are you taking us?" Liam asked.  

"Soccer practice. We're trying to get in the finals." 

"I though you didn't make friends while I was gone?" I said.  

"This is different. That was Paige. The team captain. I'm co-captain." 

"Oh, makes since now." She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a pair of blue shorts and a white cotton tank top. She excused herself and walked towards the bathroom. As soon as we heard the shower turn on the boys turned to me.  

"What?" I asked.  

"How'd the date go?" Zayn asked.  

"Um, I was good." I knew I was blushing.  

"Something happened! Tell us!" Niall commanded.  

"Fine. So we went out to a lake, ate some dinner, and slow danced. Then we went to bed." 

"You skipped a part. Tell us," Harry pleaded.  

"We kissed, ok? And she agreed to be my girlfriend. Happy?" They congratulated me and hugged me. Then Harry started to fake cry.  

"What about Larry Stylinson?"  

"Laddie, you have Niall." He pouted and did his best impression to look mad. Ebony walked in already dressed with her hair up in a ponytail.  

"You guys aren't even ready yet? We have to be there in twenty minutes! Hurry! Get your lazy arse up Louis!" 

"You know you love me!" I said. I have her a quick peck on the check.