Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Louis, I don't know what to say," I said. The water rippled as the paddle pushed its way through.

"You could say, its perfect?"

"Yeah, it's more than perfect." Louis grinned and continued to paddle. We reached the other side of the lake and a picnic was set up on shore.

"Ok, this is way more than perfect!" I squealed. Louis chuckled.

"Wanna eat?"

"Yeah."

"Good, cause I hate giving leftovers to Niall; he complains." I laughed at that. Mhm, tortellini, my favorite. I took a bite.

"Wow, this is good! Did you buy it or make it?"

"Harry actually made it."

"Ohhh," I giggled. I continued to eat. We finally finished and Louis grabbed my hand.

"What are we doing now?" I asked.

"Dancing. By the way, you're still short even if you wear heals."I groaned. We were slow dancing and I rested my head on his chest. Yeah, I know it sounds weird but he's right, even in heels I can't reach his shoulder. I closed my eyes and listen to the song. I realized it was Little Things. I started to hum along as we danced. Sadly the night ended at we started to head back.

"I don't think I can drive Lou," I said.

"I know, that's why I kept us out so late," he replied. I glared at him and climbed in. I was exhausted. We got back to Doncaster finally. I probably fell asleep cause I didn't remember lying on Louis' bed. He woke me up and he set me down. I opened my eyes and saw Louis.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," he said back to me. I cuddled next to him. We were both still wear our earlier outfits except for out shoes.

"Ebony?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I try something?"

"Yeah." Before I knew what was happening Louis' were on mine. Fireworks crackled and sparks flew. I kissed him back and felt him smile.

"Louis?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Yes?"

"Do you promise that I'll be your last first kiss?"

"Yes. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. You know, I was the one that carved in the hearts."

"Well, I guess we're even. I added the GF, plus sign, and crossed out one of the F's."

"Yeah, I guess we are even. Well, night Louis. I love you."

"Night Ebony. Sweet dreams. I love you, too." And with that we fell asleep in each others arms.