Tristan - cute

You were sick a day long and Tris was at the studio cause he didn't know it. You ofcourse didn't want him to leave the boys just because you were sick so you didn't tell him. Halfway trough the day you got a call from Tris which you answered quickly. 'Hello babe!' You heard Tris say 'How's my princess doing?' He asked you, you thought for a second and decided not to tell him just because he needed to pend some time with the boys too 'I'm good!' You said 'How are you babe?' But right after that you had to cough really hard. 'You dont sound good! I'm coming home now' You heard Tris say 'No! You can stay there with the boys, I'll be fine' 'No I already said to the boys I am going home because you're sick and that was okay. I'll be there in 20 mins!' You smiled and said 'You're the best boyfriend ever' 'I know I am!' Tris said laughing.

You played on the couch with a blanket over you while watching TV when you heard the door open. A second later you saw Tris with a worried look on his face before he walked/ran over to you and hugged you tight while giving you a kiss on your forehead. 'How are you now?' He asked again 'Not good' you said this time without lying cause you knew he would find out right away. Tris and you had such a strong bond that you could tell if he or you wasn't feeling good with just one quick look.
'I'll make you a cup of tea, do you want to eat something to?' He asked with a cute smile. 'Thanks and I just ate something so that's not necessary'
Tris nodded at you and walked into the kitchen. 'I'm going to change into some comfy clothes I'll be back soon!' He said and ran upstairs.

'Do you know where my grey shirt is?' You heard him yell from upstairs. 'Uhmmm' You said and laughed after 'No I dont think so'. When he walked downstairs he looked at you and bursted out in laugh after some seconds of looking at you and said 'I think you did know where it was? Anyway it looks better on you then me!' 'Thank you sir' You said smiling. He walked into the kitchen and walked out some time after with two cups of tea in his hands. 'Here you go' He said while placing them on the table and walking over to the TV. 'Any movie you would like to watch miss?' Tris asked looking over at you 'Lion king!' You yelled happy. 'Lion king it will be' he said after putting it into the TV and it started to play.
He got on the couch to and put you on his lap wrapping the blanket around you both and cuddling you. 'You know that you will get sick to?' You said and tried to get of of him 'Yeah I know but I dont care cause than I can spend more time with you' 'Awww that's cute!' You said and chuckled when he kissed your neck. 'I love you very much princess just know that' He said.

Hope you liked it!
Sorry that I dont upload so much but I'm really busy with school and I have 3 books now where I have to upload and make stories and an Instagram account where I have to post on too... But I'll try to upload as much and quick as I can!
4+ votes for a new chapter 😘