James - dirty

You just came back home from shopping. You opened the front door and yelled 'I'm home babe!' But no answer... "Weird" you thought. You went into the living room and put your bags down. Walked into the kitchen but again no James. "Maybe he's out too" you thought but he never leaves without texting you or leaving a note, or he could have forgot that. "Well I'll see" you thought to yourself before getting all your stuff and walking upstairs to yours and James' bedroom.

When you opened the door you saw James jerking himself off while moaning your name. 'What the heck James' You laughing while walking in the room and putting your bag away just to embarrass him some more. 'I-i didn't know y-you were home...' He said while blushing. 'Ooh, I just came home and couldn't find you.' You said while taking of your shirt slowly. You looked at his face which got redder and watched every move you made. 'Ooh, w-what are you doing now...?' He asked you while wanting to put on his jeans again. 'Don't babe, you can leave it off.' You said while smirking at him. You pulled down your jeans so you were left in your underwear and bra. He stared at your body but got back to the world when you started to pump his dick. 'Oooh this feels good!' He moaned out which made you smirk and said 'You will feel even better babe just be patient.' before you put your lips on his tip and sucking on it. He moaned your name name really hard and you took this as a sing to do more. So you put your whole mouth around it, which was pretty big, and pumped the bottom. You started bopping your head on his dick and he only moaned harder and he tried to say 'You're so good to me babe wait till I start with you!' But it came out like a moan. 'Can't wait babe.' You said after you took your mouth of.

He didn't waste any time and pushed you down on the bed immediately and took of your underwear. And without even looking he put his finger inside of you and moved them really fast. 'Ahh babe i didn't know you would be this good!' You said to him. He watched you from above you. When he took his finger out you moaned because you felt so empty, that didn't last long he placed his tip at your entrance and and went inside of you. He didn't move for some some time to let you get used to his size. 'Move James.' You said to him. He started to move slowly but pick up him pace when he saw you were okay with it. You both moaned really hard. You flipped him over and started to ride him. He push his hips up into yours eagerly. 'Damn baby yours so good!' He moaned. He watched every move you made. He loved the way your mouth was a little bit opened and how you whimpered when he put his hands on your hips and pushed you down even more. 'That. Was. Amazing!' He said and kissed your forehead. 'You're amazing too.' You said yawning. 'Get some sleep princess.' He said before putting on of his tank tops on you and putting the blankets over you. He gave you a goodnight kiss and left the room.
He came back minute later and got in bed too. He wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered a 'Goodnight princess.' and gave you a small kiss in your neck.

Follow my Instagram for more imagines: bradleys_dick