Connor - sweet/protective

800+ reads and 50+ votes?!?!Thank you all so much! OMG all of you are amazing 😘

'Baby come here!' You heared Connor yell from your shared bedroom. 'What's up and why the bags downstairs?' You asked him when you walked over to him. 'I'm taking you on a date to the beach!' He said exited. 'Really? OMG that is amazing thank you I love you so much babe!' You yelled before jumping on him and the bed which made him laugh really hard. You've always loved the beach.
'Can you take that to the car babe?' He asked while carrying a bag himself which probably had food and a football in it. 'Yes sure!' You said before giving him a kiss liking up the bag and running to the car leaving him behind laughing. 'You're such little kid sometimes.' You heard him say.

When you got to the beach and found a spot you didn't waste any time and ran to the sea. 'Wait for meee!' You heard Connor scream. But you were already in the water. 'You're to late!' You yelled back. But you didn't see Con anymore... Seconds later you felt someone pick you up and you were metres from where you stood seconds ago. 'Hahaha sorry baby just had to do it once.' You heard a laughing Connor say. 'You scared the hell out of me!' You yelled fake mad at him. 'Sorry babe come here I'll kiss you better.' He said while swimming over to you. 'Nooo stay away!' You yelled while laughing and swimming away from him. You both swam for some longer. When you got tired you told Con and he said that he would get you two ice cream. You laid down on your towel and con went over to the little shop.
'Nice body babe!' You heard a boy yell to you. You ignored it waiting for Connor to come. He walked over to you and played down next to you. 'Could you please go away you can't lay here.' You said calm to him. 'No, I like it here actually.' He said laughing.
'Excuse me but MY GIRLFRIEND told you to go away.' You heard Connor say. 'S-sorry sir.' You heard the boy stutter. He walked away fast obviously scared if Connor. 'Thank god you came back!' You said before hugging him. 'Yeah I'm happy too, you're mine!' He growled. 'And you're mine.' You said before kissing him hard. He smiled at you when you said that. 'Here's your ice cream babe' he said to you while handing it to you. 'Thanks!' You smiled.

You both ate your ice cream and after that he said that you should go home and you could watch a movie. You agreed on it and now you were on your way back home. In the car you both sung to all the songs from the album: Save Rock And Roll from Fall Out Boy. He loved hearing you sing he thought you had a really nice voice and he loved that you liked Fall Out Boy as much as he did.
When you got home you both showers and put on some comfy clothes. You put on some high socks and one of Connors shirts.

'What movie do you want to watch?' He asked you when you walked downstairs. 'PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!' You both screamed and laughed after. He put on the movie and you got a drink. 'You look f*cling hot in my clothes!' He said to you when you walked back into the living room. You blushed when he said that. 'And you're cute when you blush' He said before kissing you.
You cuddled up on the couch and started to watch the movie. Halfway trough the movie you started to feel really tired and started to fall asleep.
'Come on baby' He said while picking you up and bringing you upstairs to your shared bedroom. He put you in bed and played behind you wrapping his arms around you and kissing your neck before saying 'Goodnight princess I love you'

3+ votes for a new chapter 💗