Tristan - proposal/cute (2)

As you walked back home you remembered the letters on the roses. You looked at it the letters were: r, s, m and E. You thought for some time but soon reached the front door, which Tris said in the letter, would be open. You smiled, when you opened the door further you saw a path of rose pedals and some candles with a sign saying to follow them. You did that and walked up the stairs and to your bedroom. When you opened the door you saw "Will you marry me?" and a heart made of rose pedals with Tristan in the middle of it. 'Come over here baby' he said smiling 'You look amazing!' You wanted to thank him but you just couldn't speak you were shocked, so you just walked over to him and he took your hand in his big hands. 'I know we've only been dating for 2 years but I have loved you for so long now, from when we were just little kids till now and I was so happy you are my amazing and beautiful girlfriend. I am happy I got to spend my whole life with you cause you are amazing and I want to spend it with you till I die, so could you make me even more happy and marry me..?' He said it quick but you heard every word he said and took it in your heart. You didn't realise you didn't answer and saw Tristan's face getting from happy to sad. 'I'm sorry I shouldn't hav.....' But before he could finish the sentence you realised you didn't say yes yet so you screamed a loud 'Of course I want to babe!' Before jumping on his and kissing his lips. 'I thought you didn't want to because you took a long time thinking...' He said but with a smile. 'I was just thinking about everything you said and I was so overwhelmed I forgot that I haven't said anything.' You said smiling before hugging him again.
'I'm so happy you said yes!' 'I can't say no to this face!' You said and put your hands on his cheeks. 'I know.' He said with a wink. 'Don't get like this now!' You both laughed.
You spend the rest of the day in cuddling in bed while watching a movie.

Hellooo I hope you liked this imagine! Some of you said you wanted a proposal imagine for all the boys so I'm planning on doing that now too! Also could you please all go follow my Instagram? Its @bradleys_dick i make imagines on there too and try to post at least once a day. Thank you all for reading, I love you!! 😘😘