Tristan - Cute

(The bear in the picture is what this imagine is about so if I mention it its about that one! )

It was evening when you got a text from your best friend Tristan saying that you had to come over and that he had a present for you. You texted back 'Sure I'll be there in 5 babe!' You two were best friends and always called each other babe it wasn't weird for you anymore. The time you got to Tristan's the door was already slightly open. You (as the friend you were) got a bit concerned about it. You stepped into his house and yelled 'Tris where are you?' You didn't get a respond. But when you opened the door to the livingroom you saw a path of red rose petals. You followed it and came to the bedroom. ( cough cough, sorry) when you opened the door your jaw dropped. There was Tristan with a huge bear and a bouquet of dark red roses. 'Heii y/n I know this is kinda quick but i've liked you since the first time i saw you and the more time we spend together the more I started to love you so I wanted to ask you: Do you want to be my girlfriend?' You were speechless. When he said 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked it and...' You knew you were staring at him and haven't said anything yet. but you stopped him before he could finish the sentence by kissing him and after that you said: 'Of course I want to be your girlfriend I loved you to for sooo long!' You could see on his face that he was so relieved and he kissed you again but this the it was with a lot more passion. 'Did you really do all this for me?! It looks so nice and it was really cute and I LOVE the bear!' You spend the night at him house and cuddled up to him on his bed while watching a movie. Halfway trough you felt your eyelids getting heavier and you fell asleep.
That was the start of a beautiful and long lasting relationship!

I'm doing some votes about what kind of imagine you want and you can maybe request some and I can do another book about that?? If you would like that you can comment and i'll try to do it someday! Hope you enjoy these imagines!!