Chapter 14

A/N: Ok, I have decided that I will post a few more chapters and then end the book, because I do not think it is fair to all the readers, to just end it in the middle of the story. So, there will only be a few more chapters to the book. If you guys do not think it is enough, then comment and tell me, so I know.

Thank You

Enjoy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tisha POV

We have been walking in the forest fro about an hour now. My feet are killing me. I haven't eaten properly in 2 days. Xavier has promised to take me out to eat as soon as he finishes talking to his boss. He doesn't want to take me to his boss, because he is afraid something will happen to me. So he is hiding me in a place no one will find, according to Xavier. If your going to be kidnapped, might as well be someone that loves you right?

"Love, how you feeling?" he asks me.

"My feet hurt and my stomach keeps talking to me" I said.

I've learned that the easiest way would be just listen and obey. To only Xavier though, because, even though he is rogue and completely obsessed with me, I feel like I can trust him. I feel some what safe next to him.

His friends, that are humans by the way, are coming with us. I don't know how Xavier keeps the secret from them.

Xavier stopped after I mentioned my feet hurt, which was not really smart. He came and picked me up bridal style.

"Xavier let me down!! I will walk, don't worry I will be fine" I said.

If he gets my scent all over him then I am going to be in big trouble. He seemed to realize that too.

"As much as I hate what I am about to do, I don't want you to feel pain" he whispered to me. I am still in his arms and he was staring down at me, with so much love and affection, I could have melted.

I was confused by what he said. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Brody, come here!" he yelled towards one of his friends. I then realized what he was talking about.

"No Xavier its fine, please, I'll walk" I gave him a pleading look.

"But baby, I don't want your feet to continue to hurt" He said looking down at me. At this point he set me down and was holding my shoulders.

"I don't feel comfortable, with having your friends holding me" I said. Which was the truth. I just got used to Xavier holding me, his friends, that would be just pushing the limit.

"Ok, but if they start hurting to the point where you can't walk, I will carry you" He said, giving me a look that I knew not to disagree with his word.

"Ok, I will let you know" I said.

"Never mind Brody" he said to his friend.

We continued walking. Xavier put as much distance between us as possible, so our scents don't mix anymore then it already has. He will probably take a shower and dump cologne all over him before he goes to see his Boss.

Tisha can you hear me?

Nick. Hearing his voice brought back all the memories of what happened before Xavier took me. Nick is my mate. He is the one I am meant to be with. He is out looking for me. What a terrible mate I have been.

Nick, I am a terrible mate

I told him.

What are you talking about Tisha? Did that mutt do something? Tell me. I will rip him up once I find you. I promise