Chapter 6

A/N: btw for those that didn't read the last chaps a/n this is on the same morning as her birthday but it's going to be focused on the others. Thank you! And...enjoy(:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tish POV

I woke up early in the morning. Not something I usually do when I don't have somewhere to go. I realized I woke up from my phone. I got a text.

Tish, meet me at the park, we gotta talk. -Nick.

Oh great. Now that we found out we are mates, he is never going to let it go. Does he not understand that we cannot be together?! One, he is already a shifted wolf, two, he is 3 years older then me, and he has a girlfriend!!! Mackenzie, she is a royal class b*tch! I couldn't stand her before I found out Nick was my mate but now it's 1,000,000x worse! He is mine!!

I got out of bed, got ready, then left quietly.

I went to the park, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Mackenzie and Nick sitting on a bench making out. Is this why he called me here? So I can see him sucking face with a girl that isn't me? Breaking my heart into tiny little pieces. Just when I was about to turn and leave I noticed how they were positioned. He had his hands on her shoulders, trying to push her off but she took that as a good sign, to keep going. He finally got him off her.

"Mackenzie! I said no!" Nick yelled.

She stuck out her bottom lip and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Baby, please, I love you baby" she said.

"Look Mackenzie, I'm sorry, but it's just not working out anymore. We can't continue to have this relationship if both don't have the equal amount of love for each other, you don't deserve that" he said. He was such a nice guy, even when he is breaking up with her he try's to be nice.

"But baby we were supposed to get married and grow old together" she said.

"Mackenzie, at first, I thought that too, but I realized that we never clicked, one day your going to find your mate and I'm going to find mine and we are all going to be happy, you deserve someone who can love you, just as much as you love them" he said.

"Okay, I guess your right, there really never was that click, but I still love you, I guess I'll have to learn to get over it, bye Nick, hope we can still be friends" she said.

"Thank you, for understanding, you truly are amazing, I hope we can still be friends too"

They hugged and she walked away. Once she was gone I stepped out from behind the bushes. Nick saw me right away.

I walked slowly towards him, he looked excited and nervous and scared all at the same time.

"Morning Tish" he said.

"Morning" I said.

We kind of just stood there awkwardly staring at each other.

"Why did you break up with Mackenzie?" I asked.

"So we could be together, isn't that what you wanted?" he said.

"Yes, I wanted us to grow to love each other, but not like this. Don't think that just because you found your mate you have to give everything else up in your life, if you love her then go!" I said, all in one breath.

"Tish, I didn't do this just because we are mates, I'm not throwing away anything, heck, I'm gaining many things. Tish I have feelings for you, I want us to be together. I don't care about the age difference all I care about is you!" he said.