"No, you didn't. How long are you going for?" She's lying to my face. I did not know about this.

"I thought I did. Sorry about not telling you. I'll be away for two days."

"When are you leaving then?"

"In about five minutes I just need to get my suitcase on the bed then I'm off."

"Is it just you going or someone's coming with you?" She'll probably say one of her friend's names. Maybe a fake name.

"I'm meeting one of my old childhood friends there and her name is April. She's picking me up at the airport." She has no childhood friend named April.

"Okay, I'm going to get your suitcase and putting it in the trunk." I wanted to ask her more questions but I just left it at that.

I went to our bedroom upstairs to grab her suitcase. I pick it up and went downstairs. I grab her car keys that hanging on the wall and went outside. I open the trunk and put the suitcase in.

I could hear Summer coming outside with her phone in her hand and the other with her mug. Wow, she's dressed nicely.

"You look nice."

"Thanks, Corey. I'll call you when I check in at the hotel. Okay." She grabs the collar of my shirt, pulled me down and my lips met hers. She was giving me a hard, long kiss.

"Goodbye Corey, I'll miss you. Call me when am there." She gave me a hug that lasted for a few minutes. She let go and enter her car.

"Bye Summer." She waved at me and I waved back. Summer back out of the drive and off she went.

Summer

I have no bridal appointment tomorrow. I just made it up. Driving on the other side of the city to my boyfriend's house. I've been seeing this guy for seven months now. It's hard that I'm keeping it a secret from Corey, but...

I love Corey and this other guy, but it's so hard to choose.

I can only love one.

Driving up the gate of the beautiful mansion. It had bushes underneath the windows on each side. Sometimes I love being here because it was peaceful and beautiful. But my home is with Corey. I hate myself for being in this position.

After meeting this guy, he made me fall for him more and I couldn't stay away from him. He caught my eye, and I caught his.

He knows that I'm engaged to Corey, but he wished it was him. It bothers him. I am wearing the ring and I tell him to suck it up.

It's hard for me to believe that I am cheating on the person who I love. It's going to be hard to choose which one I belong to.

Sitting in the car for a bit and thinking about the two sides that am living on. I took a couple of deep breaths and turn off my car. Open the door and grabbing my suitcase from the trunk. I pull the extension so I could wheel it behind me.

I opened the front door, walk in and left my suitcase by the door.

"Mitchell, where are you?" I yelled a bit because he can be anywhere right now.

"I'm in the bedroom." He yelled from upstairs.

Mitchell is a CEO for international businesses around the world. So, he travels everywhere. He has a meeting in Los Angeles for the next two days. He had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and he was tall like 6'3. He asked last minute to go with him and I said yes.

"You ready to go soon?" I ask him.

"Yea, I just need a few things in the bathroom that I needed to get." He walks into the bathroom and comes back with his toothbrush, toothpaste, and his cologne, which I've loved and bought the same thing for Corey. Zipping up his suitcase and I led out.