2; The Day After. (Re-Written & Edited)

Hi if you're a new reader,

I am currently going through and revising each chapter, until there all revised and I can continue the story. Chapter two is currently updated. Enjoy :)

| Aurora |

"Where am I?" I immediately shot up out of my sleep from the nightmare I was having only to realize my nightmare wasn't just a nightmare and that I indeed had sex with Justin Bieber. 

"God damn, how drunk did I get last night?" I said to myself while grabbing the back of my head. I looked over to see Justin still sleeping next to me. Which only freaked me out and the more of my senses I came to the more creeped out I got. I quickly jumped up out of bed completely  forgetting I was but ass naked. I screamed quickly before covering my mouth trying not to wake Justin. I begin panicking grabbing my clothes while quickly throwing them on and mumbling to myself on how could I be so stupid to do this. 

 "What's the rush?" He sat up, I still couldn't believe Justin was right there in front of my face, and that's when we locked eyes on each other. He smirked, "Hey gorgeous." He eyed me up and down. I rolled my eyes trying find my shoes.

"Don't call me that." I started throwing shit around looking for my shoes. "You had no problem last night when I was calling you a bunch of other things." He laughed.  

I covered my ears "No, no, no I don't want to hear you." I didn't remember what he called me last night and I wanted to keep it that way. 

How did this even happen? I said in my head. 

"Come on, you're smart you know how people have sex." Justin grinned sarcastically responding back to me confirming that I had accidently said that out loud. 

"I can't believe I had sex with you." I blurted out annoyed. 

"Best sëx I've had in awhile. You're a good fück we defiantly have to do it again some time babe." My eyes widened, "You're literally insane if you think I'm ever doing this again." Justin chuckled, "Yeah that's what they all say." 

Is this some kind of joke? I still couldn't find my shoes and grew more annoyed by the second. I suddenly felt a sharp pain hit my girl down stairs as another sharp ran down my inner thigh. I quickly crunched down. "That happens to all of them to." He let out a loud laugh as he stood up in front of me, naked. 

He walked past me to the recliner in the corner the room, his shoulder bumping into me. "Excuse you." I spat. He bent down and picked up my shoes, "Here." 

I turned around slowly, "Thank you." I mumbled. I rubbed my head once more, "So I was really drunk, huh?"

 "You were pretty drunk, you could barely even stand straight." I looked at him confused, "You weren't drünk?" I asked. He walked into a closet still trying to talk to me. "I can't hear you when you walk into another room." I said annoyed. 

He rolled his eyes walking back out except this time he had a pair of black Calvin Klein's on. 

"I said I was, just not as drunk as you." He glared at me.  I nodded quickly, "Oh so you räped me." He let out a loud obnoxious laugh,  "Not even close, it was very much consensual." he added a wink at the end.

I could feel my face get hot and I assumed it was red. I was embarrassed and just wanted to be anywhere else but here. I spaced out, my thoughts running through my mind. Suddenly all I could think about was Ronnie. I would be destroyed if he ever did something like this to me I never thought I would ever do something like this and was disgusted with myself that I had. 

"Where are my friends?" I asked softly, he shrugged, "All I know is Blondie is passed out in my bed."

I knew he was talking about Jessica, speaking of which she can never ever know about this. No one can ever know about this. Not even Nina.