May the Best Butler Win...

|Play music now|

|Narrator POV|

     "Bravo gentlemen, bravo!" someone said. Everyone turned and there at the top of the grand stairway stood a blonde boy in a purple coat. He had bright blue eyes and wore booty shorts and knee length high heeled boots. He walked down the steps slowly clapping his hands. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen for coming tonight, I am Alois Earl Trancy and it is an honor to have you all here." He said with a respectable bow as he reached the dance floor. He glanced over to Ciel and smiled with what seemed to be a bit of greed. Ciel glared at him in response.

"So lord Phantomhive...it seems our butlers have their hearts set on the same lady." Alois said. "What are you implying Alois?" Ciel asked. "Well, how about we place a bet? If your butler wins, you get to have me do something of your choice. If my butler wins, (Y/N) will live here and you have to do something of my choice" he proposed. Ciel thought about it for a moment. "Alright, sounds like a decent idea." he agreed. With that the two young Earls shook hands sealing the deal. "May the best butler win." they said.

|Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating for over a month..I was going through some rough patches in life but on the bright side I'm back and I will try my best to update my stories more often! Also..Thanks so much for 1k reads!!! I hope you all are happy with my fanfics and enjoying them 😃|