So god damn unpredictable

Hunters pov
We've been taking a break from tour for a few months. Right now we're just chillin at the house. I wonder what Willow is doing. "Hey what's up Hunter." I looked up at the voice of my dad. "Eh nothin much, do you know what willow is doing?" He shook his head no, I sighed. Fuck.

"Okay. Hey dad wanna go downstairs and like I don't know. Make a song? Or something?" Dad touched my head and gasped in supposed shock. "Hunter! You feeling okay? You never wanna hangout with me, much less create a song with me. Are you sick? Oh shit if you are get awayyyy I do NOT need to be sick. Like that would ruin everything and-"

"Dad shut up, I'm not sick let's just go and do that?" He grinned and said yeah and we both walked downstairs to the basement and started throwing out ideas for songs.

"Hmm how about the lyrics, as the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife." Dad wrote down the lyrics. "Great son, hmm and in the beginning  it go something like this?" He picked up a guitar and started strumming. "We're you honest when you said I could never leave your bed? Wake me up and let me know you're alive..." I grinned damn those are some good lyrics.

"Yeah! And the next part could be like this" I stared saying and toon the guitar from him and strummed to a melody I knew and started singing. "And will you fall in love again? Is the sent slowly spreading? I've been answering machines all night. And are the doctors dancing in while the ambulances sing, another boy without a sharper knife" I said trying to think of the next lyrics.

"Damn Hunter. You're great at writing music. You know I've really missed these times when you and I used to hangout. I love you Hunter" he said hugged me, I grinned and hugged him back. To be honest I have missed hanging out with him.

A/N
Hello there *gives a creepy look but ends up looking like a pedophile* long time no see. Okayyyy Ima stop with that look. Well guys what do you think of the update? I know it's not much, but yeah. School is like FUCKING BEATING MY ASS WITH ALL THIS GOD DAMN HOMEWORK. So Yeahh Ima try to update be we all know wen I say I'll try to update on certain days 9 times out of 10 it doesn't happen. So I'm not gonna say when I update it be a surprise. Welllll I gotta go I'm actually supposed to be doing homework right now but ended up writing this. Soo yeah byeeeee see ya later
-Haylee