The orphanage

Willows pov
"Ariana!" I shouted running down the halls to reach her door. "Willow! Wassup bitch!" I grinned as sat down on her bed. "People are coming to adopt today! We might have a chance to leave this god awful place!"

Okay a few things you should probably know about me. I prefer to be alone, but Ariana is the only exception, she's my only friend here. Most people see me as a dark person, I see myself as being able to see the reality of life.

My name is Willow. I don't let people see the real me, it's usually just an act so others won't see how much I am actually hurting. "willow. Did you hear that?!!" I looked at my best friend and gave her a confused glance.

"The announcement! Come on we have to go to the centre." sighing I got off of her bed and we headed out to the centre. Girls screaming, a certain girl made her way up to me. "hey bitch, move" ugh, have I mentioned to you how much I hate Karlee?

Well if I was starving and everyone else was dead, well let's just say I wouldn't be hungry anymore.
"I said move bitch!" I silently moved out of her way. "Willow, you can't let her push you around" I shrugged my shoulders.

Getting up I walked with Ariana towards the centre. "get in line! Now! No talking!" Quickly running to get in my spot I stood next to Ari, and stood there waiting for the door to open.

Waiting in silence the door opened to reveal two people I have come to know very well.

Mike Fuentes and Tony Perry.

"Oh my god. They're real. Ari, they're real. Oh my god they're real" I whispered to her she just grinned and nodded her head, please tell me im dreaming, if this is a dream I never want to wake up.

"Willow! You will keep your mouth shut!" Pressing my lips together I didn't utter another word. "hello guys! I am Ms. Kash. And who are you?"?

Ahh so she's going to be all sweet now.
"I'm Mike and this is my friend Tony. We want to adopt a girl between 14-16"
Oh god, please tell me I'm dreaming. "yeah, hey how about those two? Tony?" Mike looked at Ariana and I.

"Okay, I'm chill with that, yeah Miss, we want those two" oh god. He pointed to Ariana and I. Pinching my arm I hoped this wasn't a dream. Ouch. okay this is not a dream. I'm getting adopted.

Not just by any person, but by my favorite people whom have made me think twice about taking away my life.

"We are getting adopted Ari, it's really happening" Grinning I went upstairs and packed my stuff.

***At the house***
Ari and I were hanging out in my room, it's weird calling it that. "Are you going to talk this time? Or do you want to wait?" I looked at my best friend and whispered, "I'm just gonna wait, wanna put on some music?" My voice is quiet, but she heard it as she stood up and grabbed her phone and went to youtube. "Okay, let's listen to some eminem, aka best rapper ever!"

I smiled as Monsters came on. "I'm friends with monster that under my bed, get along with the voices inside of my head, you tryin' save me you make me crazy yeah you make me crazy!" Okay, so first off she's one of those people that are kinda good at singing, but not as good as most characters are in the fan fics we read, like really bruh, not everyone that comes from an orphanage is a FANTABULOUS singer, like me for instance, ugh, my voice is so scratchy it's like bleh.

"You and your insane obsession with him" I grinned as I spoke quietly. Just then the door opened Mike walked in.
"Hey guys, soooo um the rest of the band is here, let's go meet some people! Oh and a few other bands are here as well, I may or may not have told everyone I know about you" Mike grinned, I looked up from my lap and smiled at him. This is so strange having someone other than Ariana care about me. I nodded my head and he smiled and turned around, leaving the door open. "Well, let's go meet some people! Come on" she grinned and turned off the music and dragged me downstairs.

Oh god. What if someone wants me to talk to them? Three words. I. Am. Screwed.
________________________
Hey guys....it's me again. So I'm sorry I don't update a lot, I've been an emotional wreck and life is just fucked up at the moment. But I needed to update something and Hunter69_97 your character is going to show up in the next chapter thank you so much for wanting to be in this story, I really appreciate it. Thank you also destinyseibert101 for wanting to be in this story, I'm so glad you guys had wanted to be in it and thank you for being the only two people who asked to be in this story :) sooo, talk to ya later guys peace out

-Haylee