Ill be lounging on my couch just chillin in my snuggie

Hunters pov
Sitting in my bunk, I sighed loudly, the fuck did I just watch? "Willow. Who is that guy? Like don't get me wrong he is really sweet and everything, but who the hell is he?" Yep Ariana, I would love to know who the hell he is. "He's just a guy I met awhile back, at one of my other adoptions. I didn't know he was still in the area." WAIT A MINUTE. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?!!
"Wills, why did you ask him to go with on tour?" Did I seriously hear Willow talk?!!! Oh. My god.
"Ari, I didn't say he was gonna go all throughout tour, just for the first show." I heard someone sigh, and a small okay. "Well willow I'm gonna be right back, I'm hungry. You want anything?" "No, thanks Ari" then a door shut, and a curtain opened to one of the bunks, and I was joined again by silence.
Mike's pov
There is a person in the kitchen. The fuck does he think he is? Oh hell no, he's eating my pop-tarts. Screw this motherfucker. "Hey uhm who are you" the dude turned around, smiled, and put the package down. "Oh I'm a friend of Willie, she invited me to go to the first show of this tour." He said with excitement. Ugh I wish willow would write me these things so I know what the hell is going on. I nodded my head, and went into the living to see Jaime and Vic sitting on the couch laying in some pink blankets. "Guys, what the hell are those?" Pointing to the pink things.
"Little brother, oh darling little brother of mine! You wouldn't understand" Vic said. "Psh bitch please, I'm taller"
"I'm older. Hey Mikey, you respect your elders! Hahaha" I looked at him kinda strange. "Hime, did he get into the alcohol?" He nodded, "oh what a wonderful day this is going to be haha"

Oh definitely, there's noooootthing better than having to take care of your drunk older brother. Absolutelyyyy nothing.
A/N
Hey guys, sorry for the late chapter, got any questions about me or the characters? Ask away.

And tell me if there is another one of my stories that you would like to see a new update to, tell me and I'll update it today or tomorrow.

-Haylee