Roses are red, violets are blue, i have 5 fingers, and the third one is for you

Willows pov
Going back on the bus, I grabbed Danny's hand and made him follow me to there. Quickly going on I saw Hunter go into the bunk alley, I looked at Ariana and gave her a confused look. "I don't know, heck he stomped on here all pissed off and went in there. I wouldn't talk to him for awhile if I were you. Who's this?" I smiled, "Danny" she stood up.

"Yup, so uh, she wanted to know where Mike was?" Danny said to my best friend. "Oh, sorry, he's out right now. But I can-" getting cut off by her phone ringing she answered. "Oh hey there. Yeah she's here. Uhm, that's the thing though Vic, he's pretty pissed, I don't think he wants to help anyone right now. Ugh fine, I'll ask him." Ariana brought her ear away from the phone and looked at me. "One sec, Vic needs hunters help with doing back up vocals and someone to help do guitar solos" I nodded my head and watched her walk off to the bunks.

Hunters pov
"Hey Hunter, your dad needs you at the studio." I sighed at Ariana. "Tell him I said I don't wanna." She rolled her eyes and through something at me. "Tell him yourself, and after your done talking tell me what the hell your so pissed off at." She then left me alone.

"Uh, hello?" Picking up the phone I held it to my ear.
"Hunter! Thank god you answered! Why the hell do you even have a phone if you won't use it when I call?"
"I don't know, probably cause it's charging right now" I looked at my phone and checked to make sure it was charging.
"Well, okay. So I need your help with back up vocals and guitar solos, your-"
"Dad, I don't want to. Sorry."
"Hunter Fuentes! Get your ass down here now. I don't care what you want to do right now. I need your help. So. Get. Over. Here. Now."
"But-"
"Now hunter!"
Sighed I sat up and put my shoes on.
"Fine. Whatever." I said and hung up.

Getting out of my bunk I went into the living room and saw Ariana in there.
"I'm leaving. See ya later" I said tossing her the phone. "Hunter, don't think your not going to tell me. Your not getting out of this."
"Whatever"
Shit. What do I tell her when I get back?