Again

<Reader POV>

You thought long and hard before you figured out who's voice lurked in the distance. "No it can't be... Itachi!" You said with shock. "You finally figured it out [name]. It's been a long time since I've seen you." He explained as he moved closer to your figure. "Come out Itachi." You told him. He still stood in the tree above lurking in the shadows. "You've grown so much since I left, and Sasuke too." He said as he jumped from the tree and approached you slowly. "What are you doing here Itachi?" You spoke. "Well I've actually come for Sasuke, but it was a surprise to run into you." He spoke softly. "What are you doing here?" "I was captured by Orochimaru." You said with a shaky voice. "Well it looks like your in a forest, and it doesn't look like anyone is around. So why haven't you decided to run yet?" Itachi said
"I have thought of that but Orochimaru said he would kill me, I've been held since..." You suddenly stopped, you forgot how long you've been away from the leaf. "What's wrong?" He said. "Uh.. I... I don't when I was taken." You were dumbfounded. How long has it been since I've seen Shikamaru? I wonder if he's coming for me? Does he even know where I am?

<Shikamaru POV>

"Kiba, Neji anything?" I said as we jumped thought the think forest trees. "No thing yet." Neji explained. "Nothing here either." Kiba agreed. "Damn it!" You said with anger. "My bugs haven't found anything either." Shino growled. "Geez Shino you don't have to be upset." Kiba playful told him. "Alright you two stop." You told them, you were a little frustrated. "Let's take a break Shikamaru." Choji told you. "NO WE CAN'T STOP CHOJI, NOT UNTIL WE FIND [NAME]!" You yelled at your best friend. You realized what you had done. "I'm sorry Choji. Your right lets take a break and rest for a while." You apologized to him.

We stopped for a while, everyone was asleep while I stayed up for guard. "Shikamaru, you need to rest." Neji said to me while placing a hand in my shoulder. "I can't until we find her." I explained to the Hyuga. "I you are not well rested you could not only hurt yourself, but the entire mission." He told you in a stern voice. -sigh- "Thank you Neji." You said as you jumped down from the branch, you walked toward your sleeping bag and slid inside of it. The only thing that was in your mind was [name].

<Reader POV>

"Are you okay [name]?" Itachi said to you. You seemed to have spaced out  because he was waving his hand in your face. "Uuhh.. Sorry Itachi I just spaced out." You said to the Uchiha. "Well I must be going." Itachi said, in an instant he disappeared. "Damn Uchiha." You scuffled to yourself. You continued to wonder when you hear your named being yelled. Who could that be..

I'm so sorry I took so long I've been having some difficult times this week. But I hope you like it!
:>