She is my king

<Shikamaru POV>

"Whatt...the..hell.." Hidan said as he was still being strangled in your shadow possession. "Where.. Am I?!" Hidan said as he still struggles to break free. "We are in a special special forest that belongs to the Nara clan, because only people from my clan have access to this forest." You explained to the hopeless bastard in front of you. "Well why don't I just take care of you right now!" He yelled as he charged you. "Shadow strangle jutsu," you said before he could touch you with his scythe. "Damnn....youu" he said as he struggled to break free. Suddenly wires with paper bomb wrapped around Hidan. "Whhatt.. Is thiss!" He said as he squirmed in the tight wires. "I promised Asuma that I would protect his king, now I also have my own to protect, and that's why I'll bury you for all eternity. There no escaping this trap." I said as I flicked open Asuma's lighter and tossed it at the Akatsuki member. I saw his eyes become wide as the lighter touched the paper bombs. Then a huge explosion went off infront of my eyes, I didn't even flinch when it happen.

<Readers POV>

-BOOOOMMMM!!- "What the hell was that!" You shouted as you stopped running. Just then you see Shikamaru walk out of the woods. "Shikamaru!" You yelled as you ran toward him leaping into his arms. "Didn't I tell you?" He said. "Tell me what?" I questioned. "That I would would get the Akaskti back for killing Asuma." He said as he slugged his arm around your shoulder. "Let's go home!" Ino shouted. "OHHHHH maybe we can go out for barbecue when we get back!" Choji said while licking his lips. You all headed back to Kohona. What a relief it finally over you thought to yourself.

<Shikamaru POV>

I found my king Asuma-sensei, she is standing right next to me carrying my problems as if they were her own. Thank you Asuma, now I will protect you king as if it were my own. I though as I looked into the sky.

Oh that was a lot of writing, but I liked it. So if you have any more suggestions please message me and I'll get started!