Team 10

"Shikamaru how are you going to the  Akatsuki back for kill..." "Don't worry I've got it under control." He said while putting a finger over your mouth. "I have a plan." He said as you both sat at the end of the bed. He brings his arm around your shoulder as he leans for a kiss. His soft lips are now against yours in a passionate kiss. "Let's go back to bed." He said as he broke for air. You nodded your head and laid back down on his hard chest. Within minutes you were fast asleep.

The next day you were ready to fight the Akatsuki along side your comrades. "Ready Shikamaru?" You said with a evil smirk on your face. "Let's do this." He said as he grabbed Asuma's lighter and flipped it open.

"Well, well, well come back for more I see, and look you brought the whole team this time." Said one one of the  Akatsuki members as he licked his lips. He has slicked back gray hair with dark brown eyes that are filled with lust. "HEY KEEP YOUR EYES OFF HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Shikamaru said as he stepped in front of you. "Oh I see we've got our selves a lover boy Kakazu. Well isn't this going to be fun!" He said with an evil laugh. "Would you shut up Hidan, let's get this over with." The other said while starting at his partner. Shikamaru now full of anger he felt like attacking, but he knew if he did it would ruin his strategy. "I'll be fine Shikamaru!" You said with a death glare at Hidan.

"Now let's do this!" Shikamaru said with a straight face. "Now Kakashi, [name] you take Kakazu. We'll take Hidan." "Right!" You and Kakashi said in unison.

~timeskip~

-huff, huff, huff- "Kakashi!" You yelled as you both turn your heads to look at each other. He nodded his head, "Earth style: Fanged pursuit jutsu!" Kakashi yelled as his pack of dogs emerged from the ground charging at Kakazu. "Chidori!" I yelled as I ran towards him with a fist full of lighting.