Missing

<? POV>

"I've got her, now I can get back Lord Orochimaru." You said with a creepy smile crawling on your face. You jumped out ran out of the leaf village with [name] on your shoulders.

-timeskip-

"What a long journey but  we're finally here." You said with wide eyes as you walked inside your hideout.

<Readers POV>

You felt something wet beneath you, you couldn't move it's like you were paralyzed. "Well your finally awake." That creepy voice spoke again. Kabuto, damnit what do you want with me you thought with a mad cringe on your face and a stare that would shake the soul. "Kabuto! What the hell do you want with me!" You yelled while struggling with the ropes that bound you. "Just your power for Lord Orochimaru." He said with an evil chuckle. "He needs a new host body before he uses Sasuke. He not quite powerful enough yet. So he told to me retrieve a new host body until then, and I chose you!" He laughed. He grabbed you by your hair and dragged you to a room with a bed and a small candle.

<Shikamaru POV>

I woke up expecting [name] to be lying on my shoulder, but to my surprise she was gone. I though she had gone downstairs to make breakfast. So I grabbed my shirt and made my way down stairs, but I didn't see her at the stove. So I assumed she had gone out because the water wasn't running which means she's not taking a shower.

I searched her usual places where she shopped she was no where to be found. I started to get a little worried. My next stop was the Hokage's office.

"Lady Tsunade may I enter." I whispered "Yes" she said. "What is it Shikamaru?" She asked. "Well I wanted to know of you had sent [name] on a mission. I can't find her." I said with a voice full of hope, I was a bit anxious. "Let's see [fist and last name]..." She whispered as she flipped through her book. "No she is not currently assigned to a mission at this time." She said sternly as she closed the book. "Thank you M'lady for your time." I said as I bowed to her and exited the room.

Where could she be... I'll talk to Ino and Choji.