Ouroboros •

"There's no scent. No tracks. No way to find them." Scott said coming back to the school. He was looking for Liam and Hayden with Malia, but there were no clues to find them. They had no idea where the Doctors took them.

"But Liam can howl back, right?" Mason asked. They were all worried for the beta and the chimera.

"Only if he heard me."

"I haven't been able to reach the boys either." Lydia said. She tried to call Stiles and Theo, but there was no answer.

"We have to find them, Scott. We have to. My dad just called me. He said they found a dead body. But this time, they know who the killer is. It was Kira." Kelsey told the Alpha. The human girl felt guilty. She thought it was her fault that Liam and Hayden were gone, that maybe if she stayed with them, she could have helped them, and they would be safe now.
-----------------------------------------
"Hey, is Kira okay? Scott?" Stiles asked his best friend.

After Kelsey told Scott about the situation with Kira, he went to the station to check on her. Now the pack and Theo were at Scott's house, trying to figure out, with Corey's help, where the Dread Doctors took Hayden and Liam.

"Sorry, I'm only in chapter two. I'm kind of a slow reader." the boy said sitting on a chair.

"Oh, that's okay Corey." Theo said.

"He's right. We don't have time for that anyway."

"No, Scott, don't!" Lydia screamed and before she finished, he nailed his nails into Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close."

"What is he doing?" Kelsey asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually something only Alphas do." the banshee replied.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo said. They were all in a circle watching Scott and Corey.

"Probably more."

"Does anyone know if it's actually working?" the Duval girl asked.

"No. No! No!" Corey screamed.

"Is he okay?" Mason asked.

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"You'll be alright." Scott said.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal! Listen, I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

"Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back? It's the water treatment plant." Stiles said looking at the drawing Scott just made.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."
---------------------------------------
"Scott, Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason and Kelsey shouldn't be going." Stiles told him.

They were planning on going to the treatment plant to find Liam and Hayden.

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason said.

"Yeah, me too. I need to find him. And Hayden is my friend too. So I'm definitely going." Kelsey concluded.

The both teenagers wanted to find their friends, even if it meant putting their own lives in danger.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Super wolf powers or not, I'm going." Kelsey told him.

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott said.

"No, I'm coming. Just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?" the alpha of the pack wondered.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep." Stiles told him. He was still mad at the mysterious person who broke his precious jeep.

"We can bring Theo." Malia suggested.

"Maybe is better if I stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." Lydia said.

"I am thinking. About how Liam and Hayden could already be dead."

"You could've hurt him, Scott. Really hurt him." she told him calmly.

"I have to find Liam."
------------------------------------------
"Liam!" "Hayden!" the four of them were looking everywhere on the plant, but there was no sight of the beta or the chimera.

"Can you catch a scent?" Mason asked Malia and Scott.

"There's too many chemicals." Scott answered.

"Then this might take a while." the Duval girl said.
----------------------------------------
"Hayden!" "Liam!"
After hours of looking, still nothing.

"Anything?" Malia asked.

"Nothing." Scott said.

"Okay, we need to make sure we're not covering the same area. I feel like we're going on circles." Kelsey told them.

"You need your inhaler, don't you?" Malia asked Scott.

"Quiet. I think I hear something." he said.

"It's just the lights, isn't it?"

"Come on, this way." Scott was surely not giving up on his beta.
------------------------------------------
"I'm telling you guys, we've been down this one before. What the hell are we doing? We're running up and down this place. Up and down tunnels." Kelsey was clearly getting frustrated, she just wanted to found her friends.

"There's no way that we're gonna find-" Scott started saying, but he felt an asthma attack coming.

"Scott, you need your inhaler." Mason said.

"Scott, use it." Malia agreed.

"Use your inhaler." Kelsey saw how the alpha was starting to feel really bad.
And none of them wanted him to have another attack.

After using it, Scott said "This is all my fault. We're never gonna find them. It's my fault."

"Scott. We should keep looking. We should keep trying." Kelsey told him, offering him a hand so he could get up.
------------------------------------------
After a few more hours, Malia got a call from Theo. He found them, and they were safe.

All of them arrived Scott's house, and Kelsey run inside. Hayden was sleeping on the couch and Liam was sitting next to her. When he saw Kelsey he got up and gave her a hug that could have crashed her bones. But she couldn't care less. Her friends were okay.

"You're okay. You both are." Kelsey cried in Liam's shoulder.

While the rest of pack was hugging and thanking Theo, the teenagers pulled apart and were inches away.

Liam looked at Kelsey and started to lean in. And a moments later they were kissing. They were both so happy to be together again, that they didn't even cared that they were kissing in front of the pack.

It just felt right to them. And at that moment the Dread Doctors and all their problems seemed to just wash away.
------------------------------------------
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BEAUTIFUL TO WRITE! Kelsey and Liam are so cute, my feels are everywhere.
AND THEY KISSED OMFG
Please let me know what you think in the comments!!!!
Love -Em