Creatures of the night •

Kelsey was reading in her room when she decided to look at the moon. It was a full moon tonight, and that made her remember of the night she moved to the town a month ago.

Flashback

Kelsey was sitting in the passenger seat of her dad's car, they were trapped in traffic the night they arrived to their new home, Beacon Hills.
When her mom died a few months ago, Kelsey and her dad thought it was a great idea to move to a new town to start again.
Right now, she was listening to music on her iPod, hoping that they didn't have to wait more to get to their new house. Tonight was a full moon, it was one of the most beautiful nights on the year. And that made her remember her mom, the woman loved full moons. She always told Kelsey stories about the creatures that appeared on those nights. Even tho she never fully believed those stories, she loved to see how her mother suddenly looked like a teenage girl again, and how passionate she was about those stuff.
After a while she saw something moving outside on the woods, she thought it was nothing, but then a boy came out running. Naked.
It was the hairiest boy she had ever seen in her whole life. At first she remembered those stories her mom told her when she was little, but she pushed that idea aside because it was stupid.
All of the people that were on the cars started screaming, but she didn't. She wasn't scared of a teenage boy, she was just curious. And being the person she was, she planned on find out why the boy was running naked, and he looked like that later.
Her dad was so caught up on the traffic, that he didn't seem to notice what everyone did, until he saw a figure despaired on the woods. But the true was, he didn't actually cared, because he thought it was a fox or something like that.
After a while the cars started moving again and they arrived to the house that was going to become their new home.

End of flashback

She thought about the boy, about how she believed she was never going to see him again. She still wanted to know why he looked like that, so she was reading one of her mom's old books.
But then reality hit her, it was stupid. She never believed in those stuff, why would she start now? Kelsey was pretty sure that there was a normal explanation for that. So she put the book under her bed and went to sleep.
But even when she was sleeping she couldn't stop thinking about him, and about a lot of theories that could explain what she saw.

-------------------------------------------
Hi! So, here it is, the first chapter.
I didn't know how to add her to it, because they don't go to school until episode 2. She's going to meet Liam on the next chapter :)
I'm aware this was really bad, but I just wanted you to see how she felt that night and what happened.
I think I'll write every chapter in third person because I like it more, and that way you can see (read) what every character is thinking.
So yeah, I'm really sorry if this was boring, I promise I'll try to update soon!
Next chapter is going to be better, I promise! (At least I hope so)
Love you guys! - Emily