Condition Terminal •

"Tracy was buried?" the Alpha asked entering the hallways of the hospital.

"In a hole. Buried alive. Crawled out of it." Kelsey said. After a few hours of looking for the right hole, Liam got a call from Scott saying that Lydia was attacked by Tracy, and that they should meet him at the clinic.

"Then we found another hole." Liam was more than concerned about all of this, someone was burying people alive, and they need it to find out who it was.

"Who was buried in that one?"

"I don't know, but I think we're gonna want to find out." the beta answered.
----------------------------------------
After they reunited with the rest of the pack, Melissa came to tell them the news about Lydia.

"Stiles." the McCall woman said.

"How bad is it?" Stiles was really worried about Lydia, and the only thing he wanted was for her to be okay.

"Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life. All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail." the Stilinski boy answered.

"Yeah. Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes any difference." Scott concluded.

"Okay." and with that, she left so they could start with Lydia's surgery.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were others. The guys in the mask." the were-coyote cried, but no one seem to believe her about this weird guys.

"Okay. While you wait for Lydia I'll take Liam and Kelsey home. It's getting late and we still have school tomorrow." at this point Scott seemed to be the only one who actually cared about it, but the truth is he wanted to get to college, and for that, he needed to go to school.
--------------------------------------------
Once they arrived Kelsey's house, Liam walked to the door.

"Thanks for coming with me today. To the woods I mean."

"It was nothing, really. I just hope that Lydia is okay." the girl smiled at the nervous boy in front of her.

"I'm sure she's going to be fine. So, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." she was just about to close the door, but before she could control herself, she gave Liam a kiss on the cheek. And then she went to her room. Thankfully her father was still working at the sheriff station, so it didn't matter that she got home so late.
----------------------------------------
"Can you put your phone away for five minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason asked Liam, they were going out tonight. But the Dunbar boy didn't seem very excited.

"I just feel like I should be doing something."

"You are. You're my wingman tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant. But don't worry, because that's her."

"What?" Liam didn't seem to be following Mason in his inspirational speech, actually he was pretty lost.

"I'm his hot flight attendant." Kelsey said. Mason had texted her earlier that day, saying that he needed help and she was more than happy to help.

Turning around Liam saw her standing behind him with a skirt and a top that made the little beta more than glad that he was there.
----------------------------------------
"I said I'd let you in. Not him." Hayden was clearly not happy at all about this situation. When Mason asked her if he could come to the club she didn't expected Liam to be there too.

"You said I could have a plus one." Mason said.

"I didn't said plus Liam."

"I'm his flight attendant. Also, what about her?" the boy blurted out.

"No, that's me" the Duval girl mumbled.

"What? She's my friend, she can come in. You can't."

"Wingman. Forget it. I don't have to come in."

"Nope, you're coming." before the boy could leave, Kelsey grabbed her arm and made him stay there.

"How about me and him, plus 50?" Mason clearly knew how to handle this, because Hayden looked at him and said "Welcome to Sinema." with a fake smile on her face.
-----------------------------------------
"We don't look old enough to be here." the werewolf said once they were in.

"Neither does he." Mason replied when he saw Brett dancing with a girl.

"So is this club mixed?"

"Ish." Kelsey said at the time a boy started making out with the other werewolf.

"Something feels off about this place." Liam told his friends.

"I don't care. Mason, let's go dance." after finding out about the supernatural, Kelsey just wanted to have a fun, normal night again.
But that wasn't going to happen.

After a while, Mason was about to make out with a guy, and then Liam attacked him because it turned out to be another chimera, who was actually really close to kill his best friend.

While Liam and Brett were fighting with the guy, Kelsey and Mason were standing in the corner not knowing what to do to help their friends.

"You're a little late!" Liam screamed when Scott and Kira got there.

They both started to fight the guy, but Kira dropped her sword and it got in front of Kelsey. The scorpion guy looked at her and was about to attacked her when she picked up the katana and started defending herself until Scott took him down again, and she gave the sword back to Kira. It seemed like all those years of her dad teaching her how to fight were worth it.

The kitsune girl started saying some weird things in Japanese, and was going to kill the guy if Scott hadn't screamed at her to stop.

"Is everyone okay? We need to get him out of here. Liam give me a hand." the Alpha of the pack said. But Liam didn't move, he was staring wide eye at the girl in front of him. He couldn't believe she actually knew how to fight.

When Kelsey noticed this, she started back at him and said "I'm fine, just help him." with a smile.

But when they were picking the guy up, something went throughout his chest and killed him.

Looking up, Scott saw the guys Malia was talking about the night before.
"Why did you do that?!"

"His condition was terminal." they answered.

"And what does that even mean?" Kelsey asked.

"Failure." and with that, they turned around and left. Leaving the teenagers more than confused.
----------------------------------------
Another chapter!! I'm really enjoying writing this!
Badass Kelsey on this one! Her dad is a deputy, so he clearly teached her a lot of fighting (and you'll more of it).
I hope you like this book, and this chapter is dedicated to taIbots because I love her and she's a cutie. And she also likes the book.
So, I'll post the next one tomorrow! Please comment, I really love when you do that.
Love -Em