Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'

Start from the beginning

I slowly turned my head to him.

"Please don't tell them about this. I don't want to worry them."

Old Man sighed but nodded.

"The one who will heal you is a hard one to find."

"A hard one?" I asked.

"Tsunade hasn't returned since ages. But now I need to find her, too."

"Why?"

"The Elders wants me to be the Hokage--"

"What?! But you didn't accept it?! Old Man! You're a Sannin. C'mon. Accept it!"

"Meh." Jiraiya made an unattractive face "I am too busy with my research and I don't want to handle such responsibility."

"You're just being lazy." I scoffed. "and you're busy perving on girls. Pervert."

" Super Pervert. Why can't Naruto and you get it right?" He joked.

"Pff. Are you really the one of the great Sannins?" I laughed at him and he grinned at me.

"Ero-Sennin! Ero-Sennin! Where the heck are you?!" Naruto's voice boomed from the hallway.

We heard footsteps getting louder. I assume, Naruto thinks that Old man Jiraiya here is in my room.

"Looks like someone is in trouble." I snickered at Jiraiya.

He sighed and the door slammed open.

"Ahhhh! I knew you were here!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger to Jiraiya. "Let's go--Oh Nami-chan."

Naruto's eyes traveled on the needles stuck in my left hand to the oxygen mask on my face.

"Don't stare." I told him, throwing the pillow at his face.

He flailed his arm in the air like I threw a dangerous object at him. It reached his face with a 'poof' sound.

"Idiot." I giggled.

Naruto pouted childishly and sat beside me.

Naruto was on my right and Old Man Jiraiya on my left. The bed bend a little and made a creaking sound.

Naruto and I grinned and casted Jiraiya a knowing look.

"Old Man. You're too heavy. The bed is going to be broken in half. Look. It's making a creaking sound." I moved a little so Jiraiya will hear the creaking sound.

" Yeah. You're soo fat Pervy Sage. Go on a diet." Naruto added.

Jiraiya scowled. Standing up.

Naruto and I laughed.

"We're just joking Old Man. C'mon. Sit." I patted the empty space where Jiraiya was sitting earlier.

"No. We have to go, too." Jiraiya told me and looked at Naruto.

I just noticed that Naruto is wearing a backpack.

"Oh? Where are you two going?" I asked.

"We're going to go find Tsunade."

"Oh! Old Man! You didn't tell me that you will find this Tsunade today. Can I come?" I asked.

"Pleaseeeeee?"

"Of cou--" Naruto started.

"No." and the Old Jiraiya finished.

"Whyy?" Naruto and I whined at the same time.

"Nami's still confined here. So No. Let's go Naruto."

After some attempts and whines so I can come with them. Old Man jiraiya still said no. So I am

stuck here alone.

Atleast he will not tell my friends about it.

~

Someone knocked at the door. Again.

"Come in." I said.

The first thing that entered the door was a basket of fruits.

"Yo." Shika greeted, throwing me an apple. Chouji followed, as usual, munching his chips and the

last was Ino, flowers in her hand.

"Hey, What're you guys doing here?" I asked, biting a part of the apple.

" We're visiting you, obviously." Ino said sarcastically.

"Really?" My eyes practically sparkled, setting aside her sarcastic remark.

"Knowing you, you'll be lonely here inside the hospital. By the way, my mom told me to tell you 'Don't

sneak out of the Hospital again.' " Ino said, sitting at the chair beside my bed and giving the flowers.

"Here."

"Thanks."

I looked at Chouji who is ALWAYS munching at his Barbecue Chips.

"Hey guys. After I am discharged here, let's go to the barbecue restaurant." I told them.

" Who will pay?" Shika asked.

"You." I grinned at him. "Okay! That aside! Shougi Time!" I cheered, preventing Shika to refuse.

Shika rubbed the back of his head, murmuring how troublesome I am.

"Well, that is Nami Koizumi. Remem--" I was cut off by my coughing fit. I pulled the oxygen mask off

and covered my face.

Luckily, there was no coughing blood today.

"Here." Shikamaru held out a hamdkerchief.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "For what?"

Shika sighed. Ino and Chouji looked at each other.

I felt something wet run down to my upperlip from my nose.

Blood.

I snatched the handkerchief away from Shikamaru's hand and hastily wiped my nose from the

blood.

I saw Ino sigh and Shikamaru frown at me through my peripheral vision.

~~~

A/N : Hey guys! Sorry for just updating today. I've been busy with schoolworks. I've been having quizzes and I needed to study. I still have school later and a graded recitation but I chose to update my story. Lol. =))) 

Sooooo.. Please vote and leave me a touching message. hohohoho. Okayyy. I'm going to study again. Bye. :** 

P.S. I'm really going to edit this story after I finish this. \m/