He groaned, and detached himself from me, turning his back to me, while running a hand threw his messy black hair.

"Ray, I don't have all the answers. But I just couldn't control myself thinking of another guy with you. Do you know how that feels?"

Haven't I already established that? Yes, of course I did. Seeing as I was his mate, yet, he was with another chick. Ava.

But it didn't excuse his actions. I mean, it's not like Dustin even stood a chance against Gage..yeah, when  I had ran off, I ended up finding Dustin. (A/N: I was gonna right out that scene, but, I was too damn lazy. But if you guys want, I'll write it out next chapter. Let me know in the comments when your done reading!)

It's not like I went looking for him, it's when I was walking down that road that he found me. He had pulled over his truck, and began coaxing me to get off the middle of the road, some how, I ended up getting his truck and driving off to some diner.

But even with that nice gesture, Dustin seemed a tad bit off.

Mainly because of the fact last time I saw he'd been rushing me to get away from him. Now, he had invited me over, into his home.

I met his family, and his brother who had stared at me weirdly the whole time, not saying a word.

Then again, this whole town was full of weirdos who just stared at me. And I wondered why. Was it because of Avery? Hadn't she lived in this town?

But nobody had even said a thing. They all kept it hushed, and obviously, they didn't want me to find out.

Just the thought of Avery made me think of the file, the one I had been so afraid to look in since I got it.

I really needed to man up and just face it. I needed to man up and deal with a lot of problems, then again.

"Ray?"

Gage called to me, and I raised my head to look at him, his eyebrows were furrowed as his eyes searched my face.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

I shook my head, and fidgeted with my fingers, I was even surprised by my honest words, but I didn't feel like I could lie to him now. Now that he had marked me, things would be a lot harder then before.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything, Gage. Don't you realize what we've done?"

He took in a sharp breath, before letting it out with a harsh curse under his breath.

"Why do you always fight with me? Huh?"

"Because Gage, it's what keeps from-"

"-From what? Letting your true feelings come out?"

I pressed my lips together,

"You don't understand."

"Don't understand what? The fact that we're embarrassed to feel these things for each other? The fact that your scared to get close to me? Ray, let me in. Let me know you, the real Ray."

I blinked my eyes at him a few times, and my mouth fell lightly open, which he took the advantage to smash his lips against.

My body surged with a pleasure striking force, and I felt my legs become jelly under his touch. But I needed to stop this. I needed all of it to stop.

I wounded up the strength to hold back my arm, and gave him a powerful shove, making him detach his lips from mine, but not making him stumble back.